Dead Characters...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Werefrog »

Alunissage wrote:I guess I wasn't paying close attention to the last few posts (tuned out when Althena started being called "Pinky", which made it all but unreadable)...

Dark Althena: What do you want to do tonight, Ghaleon?

Ghaleon: Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

I'm ignoring the fact that Dark Althena didn't have pink hair so don't point it out.

hob
Meribian Merchant

Post by hob »

Alunissage wrote:But that's why I don't get into the fanfic thing; everyone else's ideas feel wrong to me when they don't match mine.

Straight UP! There are a few fanfics I've enjoyed, but I'm always way more interested in the characters I make. I guess it feels more like an RPG that way.

The other problem with fanfics is that no matter whose it is you're reading... yours, your mom's, some guy on the internet who knows every single tidbit about the Lunar universe... it just isn't OFFICIAL. Take Lunar Magic School... totally feels like a fanfic to me because it's a side story. The only reason I dig it is because it's made by the Lunar crew. OFFICIAL.
I stand with Jesus.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

I love Lunar far too much to enjoy MOST fanfics. I generally don't do ONLINE reading. The only fanfic i've ever decided i loved was Loss and Redemption and its sequel. It is a fanfic of Love Hina, though.