Number of attacks

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Vyse2k3
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Number of attacks

Post by Vyse2k3 »

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question I hope someone is able to answer, I've read the manual, boards and faqs... none of them seem to explain something tha that happened to me during the game.

When I started the game Jian was doing three attacks in each turn. However, after defeating the third and final arena monster in Healriz (and after another character joins the party) he is only attacking once. I've played on leveling up and gathering items to sell and replaced every last piece of Jian's equipment and he still only does one attack now. Is this normal? It's made combat much more frustrating than it was up until this point.

I'm trying to enjoy this game as I *love* the Lunar series (Lunar II on Sega CD reigns as my fav RPG of all time) but this is probably the single most aggrivating RPG I've played in the last 20 years. If someone can tell me how to get Jian attacking again as he did before or whether that is not possible I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Vyse2k3

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The number of attacks changing is a storyline thing -- didn't you notice that Zethos cast a spell on him after the tournament? He'll regain his other attacks later in the game.

Vyse2k3
Meryod Yokel

Post by Vyse2k3 »

Well yes, it's impossible not to notice the spell, I just don't remember seeing anything in the dialog that made me think it lead to the reduction of his attacks. I'm also mainly playing the game on breaks/lunch at work, if there was something relevant said there I guess just missed it.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

Vyse2k3