I'm worried...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm worried...

Post by Aaron »

I'm worried we're about this particular screenshot http://www.lunar-net.com/genesis/screens/lunar3.jpg It seems to me that in the upper left hand corner of the screen that its been cut off. If this is so then could this mean that the two (upper and lower) sections of this screen shot have been edited to look like a whole?

Another thing too is that the screenshots appear to be in english yet... when we look at the discription of the game the Three new characters mentioned are a Jian, Lucia and Gabreal. Yet in this screenshot http://www.lunar-net.com/genesis/screens/lunar4.jpg the character is clearly identified as Glen...

I almost wish I hadn't noticed this cause it angers me.

I'm not saying this whole thing is a hoax because clearly a new Lunar game is comming out...its just it seems to me that the facts dont match up.

Any thoughts/comments on this? Feel free to add your two cents...

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

They were released by Nintendo and UbiSoft... it's real. Though it's true that those had to be cut off in the battle screens.

And Glen was the older name, as it was revealed at E3. Jian is obviously the correct one. Sometimes they use older screenshots when the translation wasn't finished.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

Okay thanks that makes more sense.

Genocide
Pao Hunter

Post by Genocide »

Gotta catch 'em all!

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

:roll:
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

They may be 90% complete, but that doesn't mean their not going to clean up the thing a bit. I mean if you look at the older screen and compare them to the new one you can tell that they really did rub the whole game with some virtual Mr.Clean.