Battles

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Battles

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

What gets me so far in this game is the inability to choose who i attack. It takes away my strategies. Anyone else feel the same way?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Battles

Post by Kizyr »

Dragonmaster Dyne wrote:What gets me so far in this game is the inability to choose who i attack. It takes away my strategies. Anyone else feel the same way?
That was my chief complaint about the entire game. If they'd just allowed you to choose the enemies you hit, it would've made the game far better (perhaps pushed it up from a 6 to a 7 for me). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Battles

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

Dragonmaster Dyne wrote:What gets me so far in this game is the inability to choose who i attack. It takes away my strategies. Anyone else feel the same way?
What's worse is that not only is it 'random' but at least for me it seems like they almost always attack in the most inefficient way possible. It's like "Let's not target the guy who can break our armor (which is another infuriating aspect of the game) and make our wonderful and handsome player reset the game, let's attack that weak looking thing!" and "Okay, weak person attack that one, weak person attack that one, too, now since its HP is down to where you two could kill it on the next turn, I, the person who can kill a monster with one of my three-hitting attacks will attack it, as well, instead of attacking another monster will full HP"

Wordy, I know. But it's my sentiments -.-
"The wisest mind has yet something to learn." - George Santayana

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I think most any of us could've designed a better game then that. Without even trying hard.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.