We have our first plot details!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

We have our first plot details!

Post by ilovemyguitar »

This is taken from gamespot.com:

"The game takes place 1,000 years before Lunar Silver Star, with a new adventure following Gien Campbell, a 15-year-old delivery boy who works in a port town. Party members in the game include Lucia Collins, a 14-year-old magic-using girl who is like a sister to Gien, and Gabiriel Ryan, a half-beast girl who is good at claw-fighting and has the ability to absorb and use enemy attacks.

Gien's story starts off when he one day receives a request to make a delivery to the town of Heelritz, a place also known as the town of half-beasts. Excited about his visit to the legendary city, Gien makes his way there despite of a lot of hardships. However, what he sees when he gets to Heelritz is far from the utopia that he had imagined."

The full article can be found here: http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/lunar/news_6127196.html

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Eh? Delivery boy?....well....that's okay...I think...but claw fighting and beast girls? Sounds like there's gonna be another Jessica. :D
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Kyon
Meribian Merchant

Post by Kyon »

I'm soooo excited. xD
*(^-^)* Kyon Neko