Lunar DS Boxart

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
RZetlin
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar DS Boxart

Post by RZetlin »

I don't think this has been posted already:

http://image.www.rakuten.co.jp/edigi-ga ... 460479.gif

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

MMMMM its looks pretty :shock: I can't wait

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

I am wondering how the heck... oh never mind

I like it i also cant wait :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hm. Do we know if that's official? Because I can't help thinking of how EBGames (I think) will do mock-ups of box art just to have a placeholder on their preorder page. Though the pic is interesting, as two of the characters seem to have switched places.

Kishi
Saith Pirate

Post by Kishi »

Well, it can't be for the American version in any case, since it's being called Dragon Song over here, right?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, obviously. What I'm wondering is whether Japanese store sites do the same thing. I didn't look closely enough at the site on which the image is hosted to see if it's a store or a news site or what.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, definately the Japanese box art, though I'd expect the US one will look quite similiar as well.
-G1

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Hmm... that girl with the green hair makes me think of Fresca. Am I the only one who thought that?

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

We've seen this artwork already! I want more! :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Hmm... that girl with the green hair makes me think of Fresca. Am I the only one who thought that?

She kind of reminded me of Fresca, too. I think that's because she's wearing red and because she's holding a bow and arrow. While I'm pretty sure Fresca didn't have a bow, Tempest did...and when I think Tempest, I think Fresca.

I really like "Lucia" and Gien's character designs. When I saw the first screenshots I couldn't really make Gien out too much, and what I could see I didn't like that much. Now that I've seen it, I really like it. Still, even though he has fuzzy boots he's still not as cool as Alex ^^

About the titles...I think that between "Lunar: Genesis" and "Lunar: Dragon Song" I prefer Genesis. While I don't mean to bash anyone's tastes for titles I think that "Dragon Song" sounds kind of....okay, really corny. It makes me think I'm going to play a Spyro or Crash Bandicoot game, and I think the name "Genesis" is more likely to attract a person who doesn't know Lunar's charm. As for those who do...well, we'd buy the game even if it were titled "LUNAR: Super Sparkle Fun Time". I didn't really care about this before, but after seeing that box art "LUNAR: Genesis" fits so much better.

EDIT: I forgot that every time you type "Dr@gon song" it's edited to look like "DS"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

And it still doesn't occur to you that that's intentional and you shouldn't try to defeat it? If G1's set things up to do that, then he surely has a good reason and you shouldn't be trying to work against him on his own board.

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

You misunderstand, I'm not trying to work against anyone! If you read it simply as "DS" and think that's what I was typing, you may not get what point I'm trying to make. I don't want the point of the post to be lost, so I had to add that last part.

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

yeah the same happened to me YoungDyne. I didn't realize till way after thou. I just stay away from saying it now lol. I can't wait till G1's big news, it sounds like its going to rock all of our worlds