3 Things That Was Disappointing About Dragon Song

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Justinzero
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: 3 Things That Was Disappointing About Dragon Song

Post by Justinzero »

Alunissage wrote: You've already been told that that's the US version only
Yeah, but I'm not understanding how that's supposed to be a good thing. The battles were way to damn slow, which was my original point (READ: WASTE OF TIME).

I've raised points about the game that were good too. I don't see the harm in pointing out every aspect in the game. Just because its already been discussed, doesn't mean I'm supposed to keep my lid shut.

Like I said before, I'm only so bitter because I'm so passionate about the series. I really, really, really wanted to like the game. I feel I have a right to complain about its finer points, because I played the crap out of it, start to finish.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: 3 Things That Was Disappointing About Dragon Song

Post by MaroonChan »

It was an alright game, but I wish it could of been better. The last bossed ticked me off because you didn't even get to fight the main villian. I guess maybe they wanted that for "story" reasons or whatever, but it was still annoying. Its not the worse game out there, but it wasn't great. I wouldn't mind a remake if they made it better.