Not to sound like a pervert...

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Alunissage »

Nah, they'd just paint in clothing like they did for the Dark Althena image in Legend. :P

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Alunissage wrote:Nah, they'd just paint in clothing like they did for the Dark Althena image in Legend. :P

Those were some boots huh? I want butt-high boots too!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Khan
Nanza Bandit

Post by Khan »

I don't want to sound like a pervert either...but will their be bath scenes? The only reason I ask is because I have young people in the house and I don't want them to be playing the game or look over my shoulder and yell

"ewww!! What are you looking at?"

heh, brings back memories of the time I was playing Eternal Blue Cpmplete and I was watching the intro where everybody is their "birthday suits" and then my little sister walked in.

ZP
Pao Hunter

Post by ZP »

If young people see you playing a game with bath scenes, and say "ewww" and call you a pervert, it'll be because they're winding you up. I don't think kids are so easily shocked, contrary to how the media treats them. Their memories of being bathed with assistance from a parent/guardian are more recent than those of adults. They're probably still trying to work out what the big deal is.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

These anime girls have bigger breasts then me and I'm twenty-three.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hah, I should try to dig up a picture of me at 13. Except that they all suck. Maybe 14.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

I can relate to that. He's right, though. She is really busty for thirteen...

Zhirl
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zhirl »

Is this really PG-13 talking?
Then again...
Curiosity killed the cat, white man brought it back.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Well, considering the country has penis parades, I don't think sexuality in an art form is much of a concern for them. Or was that China....

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Well, considering the country has penis parades, I don't think sexuality in an art form is much of a concern for them. Or was that China....

What?! Do they cut one off and keep it as a relic?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

No, but they have giant inflatable ones, and ones made out of paper mache or plaster, etc. I don't recall the reason for the celebration, but I believe it happens anually.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

It's to celebrate fertility and life, and have some fun like any other festival. There was one near the town where I lived. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

maybe they have bigger brests in japan when they're 13 then the 13-girls here. :P

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

SSSFan wrote:maybe they have bigger brests in japan when they're 13 then the 13-girls here. :P

Oh that is a load of crock. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Only in Anime. I've never been to Japan, but I was always under the impression that Asians generally have smaller breasts than Americans. (And no, breast implants do NOT count!)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Kiz, I thought the fertility and life thing was right, but I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for the confirmation. So did you go to the festival since it was so close to where you lived at the time? I would have, it would have been a riot.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Kiz, I thought the fertility and life thing was right, but I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for the confirmation. So did you go to the festival since it was so close to where you lived at the time? I would have, it would have been a riot.

I didn't, since I would've needed to leave school early and couldn't find anyone to make the trek with me. The main one I went to was the Hadaka (naked man) festival. That was fun.

Only in Anime. I've never been to Japan, but I was always under the impression that Asians generally have smaller breasts than Americans. (And no, breast implants do NOT count!)

Well, breast size increases with fat content. Most Asian countries have a lot less fat in their diet; although, with the increase in fast food, Japanese diets are becoming a lot greasier. Hence, an increase in chest size. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

An increase in chest size is no fun, no fun at all! Nothing but a waste I say, a waste!

I didn't, since I would've needed to leave school early and couldn't find anyone to make the trek with me. The main one I went to was the Hadaka (naked man) festival. That was fun.

Now go to something like that here in the US and you get beat up, arrested, and live the rest of your life as a sick freak :) Ah, Americans. *tear* I'm so proud...

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

Oh that is a load of crock

It was only a no-serious theory, don't worry :P

ZP
Pao Hunter

Post by ZP »

Kizyr wrote:although, with the increase in fast food, Japanese diets are becoming a lot greasier. Hence, an increase in chest size. KF

So Dragon Song is just being forward-thinking then?