Nintendo Dream's Part 2 of Lunar: Genesis

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Nintendo Dream's Part 2 of Lunar: Genesis

Post by Kizyr »

Hey, someone linked the second set of Nintendo Dream scans from Jeux France a while back. We now have an update with them on the frontpage, check that out here: http://www.lunar-net.com/news.php?id=38 . KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Well... the pictures are nice... :P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Hehe, Althena Conduct.

The information is really interesting, and yes, of course the pictures are too. Thanks for translating all this.

I guess we won't be so lucky as to get an LCD cleaner if we preorder. Oh well. ^^;;;
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Jian
Reza Thief

Post by Jian »

Thanks for the translation. :D

Does anyone know if we recieve a bonus with Lunar DS like the cleaner?

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Ubi hasn't announced any sort of preorder item yet, so I wouldn't hold my breath. It's not impossible, but it's pretty unlikely.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Can you imagine if they included something awesome though, like a special edition pack with an official Lunar figure *drools*

Jian
Reza Thief

Post by Jian »

That would be sweet! But what are the odds?

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

On having a Lunar figure? Slim to none. But, they might include some pre-order or packaged-in gift. Just the same kind of screen cleaner would be nice, even if they changed the image (such as to a map of the world). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Jian
Reza Thief

Post by Jian »

I didn't just mean an action figure.

Any kind of bonus would be nice. A map of the world would be cool.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I'd love just a small little bonus figure though... like the Coca-Cola mini figures in Japan... if anyone's seen them. A mini Jian would be sweet.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

There isn't much of a world going on in Dragon Song, so a map would be kind of a waste considering how small the game world is. A cell animation or some kind of art, or poster would be nice.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Silver Phoenix wrote:There isn't much of a world going on in Dragon Song, so a map would be kind of a waste considering how small the game world is. A cell animation or some kind of art, or poster would be nice.

I have to disagree. The world and different continents in Dragon Song figure more importantly than they have in previous games. A map wouldn't be a bad add-on. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

The map that was packaged with Golden Sun: The Lost Age proved very useful in navigating the lands and deciding where to head to for your next destination.

I don't know how we will be interacting with Lunar: DS' overworld yet, but I guess a pack-in map would still be nice.