Magic Spells in Dragon Song

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Magic Spells in Dragon Song

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Ok, se we've all seen the images of the pillar flame spell, or the fire vortex, or whatever it ends up as right? One of the images I saw on IGN had Jian performing a skill using his legs, causing the same sort of spell
animation as the fire spell, except it was blue. I am a zealot for magic spells in games, and wish games would allow for a larger array of spells. I just hope we don't see a lot of duplicate spells, for the characters, or spells/skills that look nearly the same, but with different colors. I like having a wide selection of magic, and yeah some spells outlive their usefulness but at least they're there.

I loved that the characters had so many spells, in Lunar The Silver Star. I just haven't played any rpgs in a long time where the characters have a plethora of spells, and a lot of character specific magic types at that.

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

Yeah I hope a large collection too. We can only hope for it...