I fear for the voice acting in Lunar DS....

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by GhaleonOne »

He blasted Lunar, but considering he refused to answer anything regarding the story, I'm doubting he gave the game more than an hour of play.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:He blasted Lunar, but considering he refused to answer anything regarding the story, I'm doubting he gave the game more than an hour of play.

Not to mention most of the stuff he criticized isn't much of a problem.

Childish menus? Bah. The menu at the bottom is great; it makes decent use of the touch screen without forcing you to use a stylus all the time (since you can use the buttons instead if you want). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You should seriously post your impressions there as a "Second take first impressions" just so people get both sides of the story.
-G1

Vinnk
Meryod Yokel

Post by Vinnk »

GhaleonOne wrote:He blasted Lunar, but considering he refused to answer anything regarding the story, I'm doubting he gave the game more than an hour of play.

He ignored my questions about the story too. I even sent him a personal email, but no response.

Like that reviewer I live in Japan as well. I should really pick this up, if for nothing else, to just improve my reading skills. But you know, at all 4 of the video game shops in my town, Lunar is sold out. Perhaps that is good news for the sales... of perhaps these stores only ordered a few copies..

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Vinnk wrote:

He ignored my questions about the story too. I even sent him a personal email, but no response.

Like that reviewer I live in Japan as well. I should really pick this up, if for nothing else, to just improve my reading skills. But you know, at all 4 of the video game shops in my town, Lunar is sold out. Perhaps that is good news for the sales... of perhaps these stores only ordered a few copies..

If you're willing to wait, then I can just suggest trying amazon.co.jp. They shouldn't take too long with shipping; you might still be able to get the DS Screen Cleaner. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

*grumble* I can't believe I forgot about that when deciding where to order from.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:*grumble* I can't believe I forgot about that when deciding where to order from.

They don't ship to international addresses for Lunar: Genesis. If they did, then that's where I would've ordered my copy. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

No, that's not what I meant. I mean, I forgot about the screen cleaner and didn't even ask the vendors that would ship here about it. :(