One more day!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

One more day!

Post by GhaleonOne »

Well, probably 2 considering the 27th is the shipping date. After exactly 10 years since the Sega CD Lunar Eternal Blue (the last original story in the series released here in North America).

However, I'm a bit worried. I didn't preorder, you see. I have little money, and hearing the game was raised to 40 sucks. It can't bode too well for sales either, having the price raised in the last month before release. Even WalMart, Target and other stores that were listing it as 30 last week are now showing 40, and all the ads for Best Buy and the like in the papers today were showing 40. I'm sure I'll come up with it somehow. It's Lunar. :P
-G1

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

It'll be at most retail stores before the 48 hrs. that account for two days are up.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

One more day...
One more time...
One more...game?

Then again, I know what it'd do...leave me wishing here for one more game of Lunar.

...So much for song parodies.

Anyways, I'll have to get a DS along with the thing, so I'll be shelling out a lot more then 40.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

EDIT: Isn't that fairly expensive for a DS game?
Last edited by DevNall on Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Man how the day sneaks up on a person... It feels like the release is still some weeks away.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Argh. I still have a few months to go. I'm still currently unemployed and I don't even own a DS yet so I'm not going to be able to get it before Christmas. Frustration! Anger!

I'm sure I'll end up spoiling myself completely before Christmas comes. :roll: I'm so weak. I must show restraint!
- Mike

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

GhaleonOne it wasnt raised to forty dollars, at least not through ubisoft's store online. My account was still charged the amount that I was told weeks ago when you first put up the preorder link. I was charged 42.68 which includes the 29.99 price plus overnight shipping(the most expensive at something around $12)

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Post by That Other Person »

But then that still is over 40 dollars. It would be better just to buy it in the store for that price so that you could have it immediately rather than waiting a day.
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Well, yeah, Ubi's store stayed at 40. I'm just planning on going out and picking it up somewhere.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Nuts, that means I have to hurry up and finish the Japanese one tonight, which will be tight. :P Though I think I only have about two dungeons left, and I have a couple of commutes to get some playtime in...if the noise doesn't trigger the stupid run thing again. My party ended up running from a nearly-done battle last night because a car door was slammed behind me. :? Anyone got a good way to muffle the mike?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Nuts, that means I have to hurry up and finish the Japanese one tonight, which will be tight. :P Though I think I only have about two dungeons left, and I have a couple of commutes to get some playtime in...if the noise doesn't trigger the stupid run thing again. My party ended up running from a nearly-done battle last night because a car door was slammed behind me. :? Anyone got a good way to muffle the mike?

Clay.

I honestly don't know why your mic is so sensitive. I gotta really try if I ever want my party to go running; background noise (strong noise included) never does it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Alun, your DS is just scared of loud noises.:P

Man, I was really hoping the game wasn't $40. Ugh, now I'm gonna have to shell out over $80, for the two copies I have to buy. It better be good! :?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That should have read "UbiSoft's store stayed at 30". Not 40. :P
-G1

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It better have! Hopefully it's $30 everywhere, and the retail stores aren't just picking whatever price they see fit.

Lupin the Third
Saith Pirate

Post by Lupin the Third »

Don't you know? Things'll change! Things'll go your way, if you hold on for one more day!

If you hold on for one more day, things'll go your way!

Hold on for one more day....

I know that there is pain, but you hold on for one more day and you break free from the chain.

I know that there is pain, but you hold on for one more day and you go to GameStop and pick up a brand new copy of Lunar: Dragon Song and violently cram it in your DS cause you wanna play it right away and you can't help yourself! Gaaah!! Hype!! Hype!!!!! HYPE!!!!!

HYPE!!!!11@#@!#!@!#!!!!one!!!!