Lunar Dragon Song has shipped!!!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
LUNARverse
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Dragon Song has shipped!!!

Post by LUNARverse »

as the topic states, the game is available. I have mine already, and it its great. Feels every bit like Lunar should. When i got home from work yesterday afternoon it was on my kitchen table, as my wife signed for it from fedex. On that note I also have to say goodbye for now, since I wont be back until I have finished the game, to avoid spoilers or whatever. Shouldnt be more than a week or so, but until then, so long.

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

It's still not in stores here yet. Then again, I'm in Louisville, KY, and we're never a very high priority for shipping. They said they'd have it tomorrow, so I'll probably drop by the shopping complex with WalMart, EB, and Gamestop tomorrow after my seminar to compare prices and hopefully buy the game if it's there.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I have mine preordered at EBGames, and they told me about a week ago that it would be in today. So I hope they call me... but I've been hearing rumors about the release date being pushed back to the 1st of October.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

So anyone else picked it up yet? My stores have it in, I'm going after a job interview today.
-G1

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

When I called EB Games they said Lunar probably wouldn't be in for sometime because of Rita. I going to check out the game stores tonight though, just in case. Beside there are some other things I need to pick up.....

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I HAVE IT! ANd I can't play it! Because I am at work!! Ahhh this is driving me insane. BUT I HAVE IT!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

Hey G1 just curious, who are you interviewing with? Good luck on the interview too, of course.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Just some crappy 10 dollar an hour job. It's graphic design, but with a lot of obscure software. Little Photoshop, etc. Lots of embroidery type stuff. I'm up for a much better job in Colorado Springs that I'm currently finishing the test for, so I'll take that first. This is just a backup.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

This doesn't relate to the topic, but it seems silly to make a new thread for this. I finally finished the import a few minutes ago. Final time was probably a bit over 62 hours (there's quite a bit after the last time you can save, so it's a guess) and levels were 67-69. This is without doing much deliberate levelling-up, just going through every area on Virtue mode instead of Normal. It didn't help that it was only in about the third-to-last area of monsters that I decided to try using cards. I'd thought they were single-use, and wanted to conserve them, but that turned out to be incorrect. They really changed the balance. Assuming they act the same way in the rest of the game I think I would have been done at least a week ago. :P

I'm also a little frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a way to view the (few) stills in the game as there was in Legend. There's one at the end that I ended up trying to photograph with a digital camera because I haven't seen it anywhere else. Really need a way to take screenshots. :?

I'm also going through the music gallery, since I played most of the game with the volume off because I was in public. Quite a bit of it is ambient/nature, but there are some pretty good tunes. I'd really like to record those, too, since so many are based on previous music.

I suppose now I'd better find a US version and find out what was going on. Even with my notes on what to do, the English version will probably take just as long because now I'll have to actually pay attention to all the dialogue.

laus
Iluk Crackpot

Post by laus »

Hopefully my EB will have it tomorrow.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

yeah, i dont have a job or get and allowance er anything like that, so im just scrounging up loose change and doin some odd jobs fer some freinds of mine for a few bucks here and there, ill get the game probably by this weekend, hopfully!

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Hiro-67 wrote:yeah, i dont have a job or get and allowance er anything like that, so im just scrounging up loose change and doin some odd jobs fer some freinds of mine for a few bucks here and there, ill get the game probably by this weekend, hopfully!

Same.

...only I won't get it till Christmas. XD

Unless I can convince one of my parentals to spot me the money because they love me so. <_< >_>
- Mike

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Not available here until the 30th, apparently.

EDIT:
GhaleonOne wrote:Just some crappy 10 dollar an hour job. It's graphic design, but with a lot of obscure software. Little Photoshop, etc. Lots of embroidery type stuff. I'm up for a much better job in Colorado Springs that I'm currently finishing the test for

$10 an hour? That's still better than minimum wage. (Your other job requires a test? Can we ask what kind of job it is?)

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

$10 an hour isnt bad in my area, but then again I know that the cost of living is cheaper here than in other areas. I make $9.50/hr and my wife makes $8.87/hr and we live quite comfortably.