Whose got their copy so far?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by GhaleonOne »

Best Buy supposedly has it for 29.99, but they didn't have it in stock yesterday. If you're holding out a day or two, check there.
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I got mine on Tuesday around 1:30pm ^^ I've been playin' pretty much nonstop but I've just reached Healriz because I've been goin' through every area in Virtue mode first than combat mode. I'm a nice lvl 11 though. ^^

It's great so far, I love the music, the graphics are nice. I really like how the menus are set up on the two screens although (like many have already mentioned) I'm not sure I like the two screens for the battles. It's a little weird how the creatures are split between the two screens. But it's not a huge deal.

I love it so far and I've barely gotten anywhere so I know I'll love the rest. ^^y

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I got it. It's a bit funny seeing everything in English now. Hasn't affected playing it at all, however.

But I do love the x2, x3, and x6 speed you can put on the battles. Makes them almost painless to go through. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

x2, x3 and x6? Can you speed them up more? I've just been holding the R button down.

Edit - Nevermind, you press L for x2 and R for x3. I only noticed the speed-up with the R button. Though pressing them together doesn't seem any faster. How are you getting x6?
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:Edit - Nevermind, you press L for x2 and R for x3. I only noticed the speed-up with the R button. Though pressing them together doesn't seem any faster. How are you getting x6?

Pressing both of them together gets x3x2, which is x6. At that point, you don't notice a huge increase in speed, but I tried it out and there is a difference up to x6. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I don't see it. I've tried it a number of times and it sure seems like it's x3 still. In fact, the instruction booklet only lists x3 and x2. Either way, it's a welcome addition. especially for finding items for courier jobs.
-G1

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

GhaleonOne wrote:Best Buy supposedly has it for 29.99, but they didn't have it in stock yesterday. If you're holding out a day or two, check there.

Yeah it's official, BestBuy now has Lunar DS and it is for 29.99. If you havent gotten this game yet get it at Best Buy

laus
Iluk Crackpot

Post by laus »

well I just got it from my EB and to my surprise it was 39.99cnd(30$us). Strange thing is that Lost in Blue which is suppose to be 30$ was the one at 40$.

I think my EB got confused and switch the prices between both games. Oh well, I sure won't complain :D