Whose got their copy so far?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Whose got their copy so far?

Post by segaboy7 »

As I am still waiting for my copy to arrive at ebgames who say their copies are supposed to be in on October 1st. So whose got their copy?

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Whose got their copy so far?

Post by DevNall »

segaboy7 wrote:As I am still waiting for my copy to arrive at ebgames who say their copies are supposed to be in on October 1st.

Same sort of thing around here, apparently.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I just picked mine up against better judgement. I blew my tire out tonight, and probably should have waited to pick this up, but eh, it's Lunar. :P Only EBGames had it, as GameStop either didn't get theirs in yet, or were sold out. WalMart and Best Buy didn't have it yet either.
-G1

JordAnime
Meryod Yokel

Post by JordAnime »

I just got mine, it'd be a fanstic game if you didn't waste HP on running, whoever thought that up needs to be shot. Also, the auto target bit in physical attacks is bothersome too. Graphically I like it, it's no masterpiece but it's far superior than any GBA RPG. Music is also good, Iwadare-ish even though he didn't do the music. I think this game would have benifited from a more traditional setup. Also, they should have had at least one opening cutscene. So far it seems like a mixed bag.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I got my two copies at GameStop tonight, and got a call from their automated service sometime yesterday, to let me know the game would be in today. How impersonal! I stopped by Wal*Mart to pick up a few things, and it's looks like they didn't have Lunar. Maybe they will put it out tonight when they receive a new shipment. I don't know when I'll have a chance to play it, with the assload of schoolwork I have.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, WalMart and Best Buy still didn't have it here. GameStop was sold out... at least the one I checked. EBGames still had copies at all locations though.
-G1

Ghaleon_EME
Saith Pirate

Post by Ghaleon_EME »

I got mine today at EB games. still getting into it. will post later.

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

I got mine around 5:30 from EB. They'd just gotten their shipment, so I was able to grab the very first copy. I must say . . . I love this game! I, too, blew my whole night, but it's just so good. The HP running thing was minorly annoying at first, but now that I'm level 11, I can run through the entire Thieves' Forest without stopping. It's only really a problem until about level 7. I've gotten to Healriz, but I think I need to do some sidequests soon so that I can actually get some cash. There's so much cool stuff to buy in the city, but I don't have enough money yet.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend

Post by DragonmasterDan »

I got mine earlier from Gamestop, they had it in this morning. I also got the automated call from Texas informing me it would be ready today last night.

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Post by That Other Person »

I got my copy for only 30 bucks at a Game Rush inside Blockbuster. Everywhere else I've seen or heard is selling it for 40. Pick it up at a Game Rush if you have access to one. :)
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

Kale
Student of Vane

Got mine already.

Post by Kale »

I got mine from game stop yesterday and i havent wanted to put it down. I dont like how when you get into a battle, you have to blow on the mic in the DS to run away. Appearntly the air currents on my bus LOVE blowing on that little hole :evil:

Tigalys
Burg Farmer

Post by Tigalys »

I got mine yesterday during my lunch hour but was unable to really play it till I got home. So far though I really like it other than the usual complaints everyone has with it. One other thing I don't like is the fact you don't know when Lucia gains a new spell. I think she started out with like 3 spells but then a few levels later she had gained a few more and I was like where the hell did those come from. So yeah other than that I really like it so far can't wait for the story to really start.

HuBBsDoctor
Reza Thief

Post by HuBBsDoctor »

Got mine wednesday. Loving it so far.

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

just picked mine up 2 seconds ago... haven't even opened it yet

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

EbGames has ticked me off for the last time. I'm in college and all i have is a checkbook. I have no car and when my friends and i finally go to a mall to shop today I try to buy Lunar DS. The jacka%% there say they can't take checks. GAHHH!! Now i'm gonna have to wait longer. Oh well, can't complain, i havent waited 10 years for this to happen like some have.

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

I do! I do! have had it since the 25th :lol:

alvyman89
Burg Farmer

Post by alvyman89 »

I got mine yesterday and have been playing for most of the day. Except for now.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I got mine yesterday at 7:30pm from EB games. I preordered mine to make sure I got it. :P I've only played for 1:43 though because of getting it so late and then having school the next day. >_<

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Having learned the hard way what a deleterious effect having the import game during working hours has on my actual work, I'll be getting it this weekend. :o

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

I finally found one at GameStop last night. It was almost closing time. Ugh...but it cost me 40 bucks. Why, oh why, did I tell my mom I would pay?