Help! (spoilers)

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Dragonmaster Tellah
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Help! (spoilers)

Post by Dragonmaster Tellah »

Got it yesterday, love it to death so far (to hell with the reviews,this game is a piece of good work to me) but...I'm stuck,lol..

What in the hell do I do in the first area (thieve's woods) I've been to the white dragon cave and the town, and talked to everyone in the town (forgot the name,starts with a P),,I'm supposed to be checking something out in the woods,but haven't found anything..I've ran through the whole thing in focus mode and combat mode,and looked in every nook and cranny...help?

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

If I'm thinking of the correct part, you just need to head back to Perit and talk to the village chieftain again. He'll mumble until Jian takes the initiative and sends himself on a mission to the nearby temple.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

The village chief should have told you about the two folks in the Wierd Woods helping to remove the rocks blocking the path. When you hear about them, go to that part of the woods (the signs pointing to the Temple, not the White Dragon Shrine) and speak with them. From there, things should be apparent on what you need to do. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Dragonmaster Tellah
Meryod Yokel

Post by Dragonmaster Tellah »

got it..blegh..forgot there was a whole nother path other than to perit/wdc. Thanks guys..I feel stupid now, LOL

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Press Y when you have problems with where to go. Lucia or Jian will give you a hint on the bottom screen.
-G1