WTH?! It broke!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
MiaOne
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

WTH?! It broke!

Post by MiaOne »

So...when one of your items BREAKS in battle? How do you fix that and can you? Because I just bought the rainbow bracelet and then I was in Althena's Cathedral and...it broke. For no reason. And it was new. It's real annoying.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

That happened to me in the arena, I dont know if its repairable, but then again, I lost the fight and went back and got all the best armor and have a level 20 Jian.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I always restart when that happens. It's really Fatal Hopperin' stupid though. It's one of the dumbest things in the game. Especially when there's no blacksmith...
-G1

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

GhlaeonOne is right. There's no fixing broken equipment. There is only prevention and replacement.

This is why the Termite card is your best friend on the Sangrid(I don't know the English names) Bridge and in the Frontier.
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh, that's what was going on. I couldn't tell why my stuff was no longer usable; just figured it was being stolen. Got in the habit of saving after every battle. :P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

ALTHENA BLESS THE TERMITE.

Don't call Terminex in this game. Althena loves Termites. She'll smite you if you don't treat them as holy creatures.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Angelalex, that has a good ring to it. I think that sounds quotable. :D
「まあいいけど。」

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

I was wondering why my mental (or was it metal? o.O) bandana broke in the arena. >_< Thankfully, it can't be that rare of an equip since I'm not very far in the game.

Is it only certain monsters that can break equips?

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Yeah, typically enemies with blunt weapons (like those apes with clubs or those creatures with morning stars), slashing weapons (like the sword-wielding skeletons), and piercing weapons (scorpion tails) break weapons. Enemies that use magic or attack in a less "shattering" manner don't seem to be able to break anything.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Damn. That is really, really stupid. I really dislike that feature. So the breakage of equipment is especially disastorous on the Sangrid Bridge? And there's a card to prevent it? Oh lordy...could the battles be any more annoying?
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...