Got a question (Possible spoilers)

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Lucca
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Got a question (Possible spoilers)

Post by Lucca »

I have a question hopefully someone can answer for me:

[spoiler]I'm in the mines in the frontier now -- I just got Flora. Unfortunately, her equipment sucks and the bridge is out. When will I be able to get back to the mainland? Is it after the desert or do I have to go through the other two dungeons (some valley and the Vile castle) as well? Because Flora is rather useless now. :/[/spoiler]

EDIT: Okay, I'm a real idiot. What's the command for putting up spoilers (the tag, I mean?) I thought it was code but I guess i'm wrong. :/ -- NEVERMIND! I figured it out! I is a winnar! ;D

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Unfortunately, you have to tough it out with what you can get in Lind. You can't get back to Wrick at that point in the game.
「まあいいけど。」

Lucca
Student of Vane

Post by Lucca »

I figured that, but WHEN can I get back to Wrick (or anywhere) is the question I'm askin. :)

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

[spoiler]Not until after you get through the castle.[/spoiler]

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

[spoiler]You only have to put up with Flora for about two dungeons, though; once Jian makes her and Gab leave, you don't get Flora back until after your return to the mainland. Instead, you get a different new member through the castle, but at least you find equipment for him in those dungeons, I think.

Also, you won't be returning to the Frontier after the castle until the end of the game, so if you're into the card collection you might want to do some of that now. I don't remember if the enemies in the Frontier are unique to that continent but I'm rather thinking so.[/spoiler]

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Question regarding that...

[spoiler]Do you think equipping him with what you find for him is worth it? Or would it be better to not equip him and use it to sell for money for Jian, Gab and Flora later?[/spoiler]
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

[spoiler]I just unequipped him (or rather, reequipped him with his original stuff) in the last room before he leaves the party and sold his stuff later.[/spoiler]

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

[spoiler]Yeah, Kiz suggested buying the cheap torn stuff in Lind, so I did that. I'll replace right before loosing him so I can sell both his original stuff and the top-of-the-line items. Should set me up to be decent for most of the rest of the game, money wise.[/spoiler]
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

[spoiler]Yeah, I bought all broken equipment in Lind, and before Rufus left I swapped the crappy equipment for his good stuff. Though, that's why he died.

Rufus: You go ahead, I'll hold of Gideon!
Jian: Ok, but before you do, give me your armor and sword.
Rufus: Are you insane?
Jian: Nah, I'm gonna sell it for cash. Take this rusty sword and tattered vest instead.

I'm so evil.[/spoiler] KF
~Kizyr (they|them)