Animated blood! (ending spoilers)

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Animated blood! (ending spoilers)

Post by GhaleonOne »

I found out where they got that from in the rating.

When you first fight Gideon near the end, Jian throws Rufus' sword into Gideon's head. You can faintly see a bit of blood on his forehead at that point.

I know, not important, but everyone couldn't figure out where that blood was coming from, and that's the only place I could find it.
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Is that ALL they could come up with for animated blood? I wouldn't bother with raising the writing.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

Yeah c'mon...thats like nothin...they could have gotten away with that haha

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

I think the ESRB is probably just being super careful now what with the GTA hoopla.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

There was blood? Man, I must be blind because I didn't notice blood, not a drop... even the second time I played that part (because my DS died before I saved after beating Gideon).

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Just a little splash of blood?

That's tame compared to what I've seen in the Playstation LUNARs, not to mention Eternal Blue. In my opinion, they fretted overmuch.

[spoiler] And on top of that, after Gideon got the sword stuck in his head, he pulled it out and used it to beat on the group. Jian should've been boiled in bacon fat for all the stupid things he did. If Alex or Hiro were THAT inane, they would've perished long before their final battles. He's so inane, I'm going to write a fanfic about the future consequences of his bad decisions. Yes, it inspired me, in a way. I'll keep everyone posted on its progress. [/spoiler]

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

Yeah i jsut recently looked over that part of the game...its like 3 little spots and they are tiny the first time i saw it i just thought it was like his color or somethin but yeah..thats horrible...

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I think the animated blood rating came from the secret cutscene where Gabriel has a vision of Rufus being torn apart by Gideon. His lungs were ripped from his body, blood spewing out everywhere as Gideon reaches into Rufus' chest, pulls out his heart and crushes it between his slimey, blood ridden claws of death.

Just a guess though... :P