Noapeace Village Blues

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
MiaOne
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Noapeace Village Blues

Post by MiaOne »

Okay so it's probably really obvious and I could probably figure it out if I milled around for a bit, but I'm getting a headache from being frustrated and I don't want to spend the time trying to figure it out. I'm at Noapeace. I just got here and I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to do, I can't go anywhere else and I've talked to everyone in the town. Help!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Noapeace Village Blues

Post by DevNall »

Leave town through the east side. You should be able to head north towards the Black Dragon Cave, or head south towards the rainforest.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You have to talk to someone in town. I ran around for 20 minutes trying to find the person. I *think* it was a person in one of the Inn rooms.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That's the first town after the Meryod caves, right? It's the person in rm 203 that's the trigger; you have to walk around the woman in the hallway.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Thanks! :D
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

dont feel bad i did that to...pissed me off personally cause i usually never talk to anyone on an rpg unless the game tells you to...but yeah i ended up wanderinng around town talkin to everyone until i came across that person.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You only talk to the people you're required to?

Why do you play RPGs?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Actually, you'd be fairly surprised. Many people play RPGs for the battle system. I had a friend like that, who would always brag about how he finished an RPG before me. Personally, I didn't comprehend why it was a race, but lots of people don't care near as much about the story as some of us.
-G1

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Alunissage wrote:You only talk to the people you're required to?

Why do you play RPGs?

Well, I liked to talk to characters in the previous Lunars (and other WD games and Earthbound). But I can see his point with some games where all the NPCs are saying things like, "Wow, the grass is really green today."

And then there are the times where I get so caught up in the story I just want to finish it as fast as possible.