helppppppppp in lunar dragon song

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
jatss
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

helppppppppp in lunar dragon song

Post by jatss »

help this sound stupid but please wat should i do in the catedral of altena please say me

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

There's 4 minor bosses to kill. Get the stones from each one, and heal up before each fight. Then go back to the statue in the principal's office and heal up for the final boss. All you need to know, really.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

jatss
Burg Farmer

Post by jatss »

=OOOOO but where are the bosses?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Go all the way to the end of the main hallway, where the big statue is. There are stairs to either side before the statue leading to other hallways to the left and right of the main one, each of which leads to a round room with stairs leading to another round room below. I forget which of these the first boss is in...the rightmost? Check them all if necessary.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

There's 2 side branches to the cathedral. After the first boss room, keep going to the next room to find the second.

Ditto on the other side.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

jatss
Burg Farmer

Post by jatss »

:OO i understand :D :O