This game can't be coming out on 7-26-05

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
TheI2eazon
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

This game can't be coming out on 7-26-05

Post by TheI2eazon »

It is just too good to be true. I am thinking of puting down five dollars on it at gamestop just incase. If it is pushed back it's only five dollars. Maybe if enough people pre-order it, it will come out sooner than later. Who here has already pre-oreded?

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Re: This game can't be coming out on 7-26-05

Post by Erroneous »

TheI2eazon wrote:Who here has already pre-oreded?

Several if you looked in advance
http://lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?t=51

Dingle
Pao Hunter

Post by Dingle »

TheI2eazon wrote:Maybe if enough people pre-order it, it will come out sooner than later.

I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but wouldn't that be rushing the game out of development, with little time to fix some bugs and stuff? :-/ Don't get me wrong, I would love to have this game ASAP, but I also want a very stable game, too.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Dingle wrote:I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, but wouldn't that be rushing the game out of development, with little time to fix some bugs and stuff? :-/ Don't get me wrong, I would love to have this game ASAP, but I also want a very stable game, too.

Whats wrong with rushed games? I mean look at Halo 2 :P
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Dingle
Pao Hunter

Post by Dingle »

Insydius wrote:Whats wrong with rushed games? I mean look at Halo 2 :P

I think I'd get that joke more if I've actually played through Halo 2 in its entirety. :( But it's still funny. :)
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

TheI2eazon
Burg Farmer

Post by TheI2eazon »

I did kind look in advance. I was just trying to liven up this dead board.

This is off topic but what is does silver mean and is the only way to get it by people donateing it to you?

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

TheI2eazon wrote:I did kind look in advance. I was just trying to liven up this dead board.

The board isn't dead, the server and domain for the boards recently moved last week. The reason why there aren't so many topics and discussion. If you want to see how busy this place is, look at the oldest users post counts in the memberlist. The posts may be gone, but everyone's post counts from the previous board are still counted.

TheI2eazon wrote:This is off topic but what is does silver mean and is the only way to get it by people donateing it to you?

Use your advance skills and read the Urgent notice atop of this fora
http://lunarthreads.com/viewforum.php?f=22
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Yes, GameStop LOVES to make up dates. So does EB and everywhere else. 7-26, not possible. Games always get pushed back though, which *is* a good thing. Halo 2's ending sucked.
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

I do wonder about this release date considering that UbiSoft doesn't list it on their site, but they're now listing Bomberman which is due in October. Although they're maybe waiting for the final name decision; who knows.

But at-least Lunar (sans the title and release date) is listed on Nintendo's own website now.