Ghaleon's height?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the original game for the Sega CD
Ghaleon777
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ghaleon's height?

Post by Ghaleon777 »

Somebody maybe has got any info on Ghaleon's height? and what about the other characters?
The way i see it, i think Hiro for example is around 175cm or so.
Alex the same as Hiro. And Ghaleon maybe around 190cm... its pretty interesting.

Right now my guess is:
Hiro: 175cm
Lucia: 160cm
Gwyn: 150cm (he doesnt look very tall lol)
Ronfar: 180cm
Jean: 165cm
Lemina: 155cm
Leo: 185cm (he is definitely a bit taller than Ronfar for sure)
Ghaleon: 190cm (Also juding by his big field sprite)

But it would be great if someone has got official info.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Ghaleon's height?

Post by Kizyr »

Honestly that all seems pretty good estimates to me. Though... Ghaleon's stature may be in part because of his armor, I feel like he'd be up for boots that add another 5-10cm to his height XD

Looking at the artbooks, I can't see anywhere where their heights are actually mentioned or estimated. But I may have missed some obscure liner notes somewhere. The drawings, especially in the Lunar I-II Official Artbook probably are the best bet for getting a good idea.

Oh also I'd guess Nall is on the shorter end, say at 160cm.
~Kizyr (they|them)

Ghaleon777
Lostest Boy

Re: Ghaleon's height?

Post by Ghaleon777 »

Kizyr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:13 pm Honestly that all seems pretty good estimates to me. Though... Ghaleon's stature may be in part because of his armor, I feel like he'd be up for boots that add another 5-10cm to his height XD

Looking at the artbooks, I can't see anywhere where their heights are actually mentioned or estimated. But I may have missed some obscure liner notes somewhere. The drawings, especially in the Lunar I-II Official Artbook probably are the best bet for getting a good idea.

Oh also I'd guess Nall is on the shorter end, say at 160cm.
Haha yeah Ghaleon`s armor is huge. But he is for sure around 185cm or so. He just seems like a large guy, i dont know why. I find it funny how he becomes like 2mt tall when he changes to the Magic Emperor in SSSC and how large he is in Lunar 2. I am sure the devs did this so it gives the impression of a powerful being.

I need to check the artbooks, i saw some images of them and it was a good estimate, but yeah Nall is for sure around 160cm haha