Mysterious Object??? or does somebody know better?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
henmarko
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mysterious Object??? or does somebody know better?

Post by henmarko »

It's been bothering me lately... when I restarted Lunar SSSC ... is it just me or is there actually a treasure chest on top of the tree beside Dyne's monument in Burg????

How can I get that thing???

henmarko
Burg Farmer

Re: Mysterious Object??? or does somebody know better?

Post by henmarko »

woah .... Ive ended the game again... i failed to get jessica's and mia's oh so sexy 3rd bromide... I guess i forgot to pay ramus' 30$ debt >.< .... another thing... a huge brown wing appears (or just flashes) at the upper left corner of the screen when I pull the althena sword off dyne's monument... what are these stuff for... treasure chest.... brown wings... -_- and it seems like nobody knows why these things are here as well... if somebody knows.. please tell me.. my curiosity is killing me...

I have to restart the game again.. this time I'll pay Ramus' debt...

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I wish I could help, but my copy of Lunar: SSSC is at home right now, and the screenshots section is down on the site (I remember trying to check the first time you asked too).

But as for your comments.... I don't remember either of those specifically, but yes, it does bug me when something is there and it isn't accessible...
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

By the way, later in SSSC the theives bazaar will have someone try to sell you the garbage can lid that Ramus used in the beginning of the game as a shield. Anyone keep the lid and try to see if the merchant will still try to sell it to you? I am curious to see anything tied to it.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

henmarko wrote:It's been bothering me lately... when I restarted Lunar SSSC ... is it just me or is there actually a treasure chest on top of the tree beside Dyne's monument in Burg????
How can I get that thing???
I really think it's just you, sorry. The rest might just be some glitch, but nothing important.
phyco126 wrote:By the way, later in SSSC the theives bazaar will have someone try to sell you the garbage can lid that Ramus used in the beginning of the game as a shield. Anyone keep the lid and try to see if the merchant will still try to sell it to you? I am curious to see anything tied to it.
Well, the "Legendary Lid" item you can equip in Eternal Blue is actually the same thing as the Pot Lid / Garbage Can Lid that Ramus had. 1000 years later and it's still good! Must be magic. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hmmm, magic eh? That could explain that deleted scene I unlocked on L:L the other day...

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

henmarko
Burg Farmer

Post by henmarko »

lotsa things i wanna know.... XD ... ended the game again.... still didnt get anything new.. and again i forgot to pay ramus debt... dumb me... didnt get the bed bromides... dang it hehehe... i wish i had a DS...

the garbage can lid ya guys are talking about.. is it the one at the dragon kids hide out??? looks exactly the same ...

@Phyco

hahaha! very funny pic