What Are These Tracks From?

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Quantam
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

What Are These Tracks From?

Post by Quantam »

I'm currently assembling the music tracks in SSSC for upload to VGMPF, after playing through the full game recording where each track was used (as VGMPF requires them to be numbered according to location first encountered in game), but there are a few problem tracks. The Unknown track is unlisted in the Ocarina track list, and appears to be missing from the PC track list on LunarNET. Relax is named in the official list, but my notes have no record of it being played in game. 460 is probably a bromide judging from the length, though it is not one I obtained. The other two are similar and I didn't note the locations in sufficient detail to distinguish the two of them. Is anyone able to place these tracks?
Attachments
Audio.zip
Set of tracks in Ogg Vorbis (which the forum doesn't allow upload of).
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 515 times

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: What Are These Tracks From?

Post by Kizyr »

Unfortunately my memory is a little rusty with audio and it's really hard for me also to place these. I can only get two of them clearly.

For 27 / Unknown, I am equally stumped. I cannot place this *at all*.

For 52 / Relax, I also can't place where this is played in game (especially the first time).

For 460, similarly, bromide but I can't recall if/when it's ever played in game.

For 415, this is Nash and Mia singing. It's in Lyton before the Blue Dragon Shrine (the song of two lovers needs to raise the shrine).

For 486, this is Kyle and Jessica singing. Same place, in Lyton before the Blue Dragon Shrine.
~Kizyr (they|them)