The four dragon Skelatons when Zophar is reborn

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The four dragon Skelatons when Zophar is reborn

Post by phyco126 »

Remember when the Goddess tower was, uh, eaten, and then those four dragon skelatons appears? Are those supposed to be dead dragons, dead dragons of Zophar's, or the Dragon Fiends?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

I always thought they were the dragons Ghaleon killed in SSSC. I could have missed somthing tho.

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Hmm, that's a tough one. In the original, it's conceivable that they might be the Four Fiends, for that huge stone being transformed into Zophar's Castle, and the fiends reappeared atop it to the guard the way to Zophar's inner sanctum. This seems to signify that as long as Zophar lived, his Fiends would never die. However, the group doesn't fight them twice in the remake, so it's hard to discern their actual purpose, except to make Zophar look even more demonic. That's my take on it, anyway.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: The four dragon Skelatons when Zophar is reborn

Post by Kizyr »

phyco126 wrote:Remember when the Goddess tower was, uh, eaten, and then those four dragon skelatons appears? Are those supposed to be dead dragons, dead dragons of Zophar's, or the Dragon Fiends?
They are manifestations of my dark power, that you otherwise would know as the "Dragon Fiends". Whereas the dragons are committed to the preservation of the natural forces, my fiends are committed to the control of such forces.

The remake completely misrepresented the difficulty of my dungeon, in that you never fought the fiends again. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

Kizyr wrote:The remake completely misrepresented the difficulty of my dungeon, in that you never fought the fiends again. KF
Maybe I'm a masochist, but I actually liked fighting the Dragon Fiends again in Zophar's Domain. There was something oddly fitting about it...
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Dragonmaster Lou wrote:
Kizyr wrote:The remake completely misrepresented the difficulty of my dungeon, in that you never fought the fiends again. KF
Maybe I'm a masochist, but I actually liked fighting the Dragon Fiends again in Zophar's Domain. There was something oddly fitting about it...
Pfft, the dungeon was enough of a pain. I swear, you got less than half the Silver you originally got in SSSC, and everything costs like, twice as much. >_> And Ramus was useless this time.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."