Lunn

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Dragonship Destiny
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunn

Post by Dragonship Destiny »

Who was suprised to find that Master Lunn was actually the Shadow Dragon fist? I sort of figured it out when he was away with othre duties. Easy fight against him too.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I think I pieced it together while I was in Pentagulia, only moments before seeing the cut-scene between Jean and Lunn. The first time I played through EB, though, it was so long ago, so I don't know if I might've caught it early on if my first play-through were now. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think I caught that the same time Kiz did. The ones in the Lunar games that threw me off were in TSS. Everyone else said everything was predictable, but you know, I never expected Ghaleon to be the ME, Nall to be the White Dragon and Luna as Althena. I dunno why, becuase most were obvious, but I just never really caught on I guess. The whole Ghaleon in EB thing was a trip and a half though. His intro, and then trying to figure out what his deal was throughout the game, and his ending, that was both unexpected and expected.
-G1

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I also figured it all out in Pentigulia...at first I thought I was going to meet Luna again and then I thought maybe she was evil because she was all depressed over Alex, but I never doubted that the Althena's Court Gaurd were tied into most of the mischeif that was going on in the game prior to it. Ghaleon was a bit surprise for me, yes...as well as the fact that Althena was gone, gone, gone forever.

Everything in TSS was a huge surprise for me...Nash betraying, Vane falling to the ground, Ghaleon killing Quark, Lemia being Xenobia...it was fun! I only think EB was more predictable because I got the hang out plot twists in the game from TSS and expected them to happen...I wonder what kind of plot twists there will be in DS...
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Post by Guest »

Who was suprised to find that Master Lunn was actually the Shadow Dragon fist? I sort of figured it out when he was away with othre duties. Easy fight against him too.

I was not that surprised I kind of guessed after listening to both of their
voices like 4 times so I found out in the sewers :)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, I figured it out when I was talking to Lunn in his Dojo. (SP?) Eh, whatever. SSSC had more surprises for me, well, except for Ghaleon being the Magic Emporer, I knew that from the start.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

OMG YOU GUYS! >.< SPOILERS!!

>.> lol, j/k
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Post by Guest »

OMG YOU GUYS! >.< SPOILERS!!

OMG I forgot i'm so ashamed of ruining lunar for the so many fans who have not reached that point err well maybe not. :D

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DragonmasterAndy »

I figured out it was Lunn when the Shadow Dragon Cult guy got his mask knocked off. :lol:

To me, that gave it away. She said his voice was familiar.

Zalbag
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zalbag »

GhaleonOne wrote:I think I caught that the same time Kiz did. The ones in the Lunar games that threw me off were in TSS. Everyone else said everything was predictable, but you know, I never expected Ghaleon to be the ME, Nall to be the White Dragon and Luna as Althena. I dunno why, becuase most were obvious, but I just never really caught on I guess. The whole Ghaleon in EB thing was a trip and a half though. His intro, and then trying to figure out what his deal was throughout the game, and his ending, that was both unexpected and expected.

Rofl Oh man, I never played Any of the Sega CD versions (but I remember Lunar Sega CD because I wanted it as a kid) but then I totally forgot about it till it came out for PSX, and Man I was suprised with Ghaleon and Laike. Lol

Then couple years later I played Lunar 2:EBC; and I thought in the Beginning I hope they add stuff from Lunar SSSC. So anyways as I got to the Ruin tower and saw that cinematic with the Past I was freaking out and happy but then when I hear the voice in the hall way I was like "wtf, who does John Truit play in this game" and sure enough I had the biggest grin in my life hehe.
I carry [Dyne's Sword]

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

Zalbag wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:I think I caught that the same time Kiz did. The ones in the Lunar games that threw me off were in TSS. Everyone else said everything was predictable, but you know, I never expected Ghaleon to be the ME, Nall to be the White Dragon and Luna as Althena. I dunno why, becuase most were obvious, but I just never really caught on I guess. The whole Ghaleon in EB thing was a trip and a half though. His intro, and then trying to figure out what his deal was throughout the game, and his ending, that was both unexpected and expected.

Rofl Oh man, I never played Any of the Sega CD versions (but I remember Lunar Sega CD because I wanted it as a kid) but then I totally forgot about it till it came out for PSX, and Man I was suprised with Ghaleon and Laike. Lol

Then couple years later I played Lunar 2:EBC; and I thought in the Beginning I hope they add stuff from Lunar SSSC. So anyways as I got to the Ruin tower and saw that cinematic with the Past I was freaking out and happy but then when I hear the voice in the hall way I was like "wtf, who does John Truit play in this game" and sure enough I had the biggest grin in my life hehe.
is sssc laike being dyne was a huge suprise for me

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

I found it in meribia sewers when that masked man disapear, lunn wasnt there too and it was suspicios for me.
"Soul Eater show your power, TAKE their souls. NOW!!"