Help (Serak Palace)

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Help (Serak Palace)

Post by ShindoW »

Okay, I've never had a problem here before... but for some reason I keep getting slaughtered by the enemies here. I feel I'm actually a higher level than I normally am here (Im level 40)

Any tips for getting past the enemies here? I tried running through the Palace but my characters usually die. I tried fighting them at first but one battle seems pretty difficult.

Maybe I'm just having an off day. XD

Just to clarify, I'm not having problems with status effects, my weapons/armor are upgraded...

Thanks guys X.x

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Re: Help (Serak Palace)

Post by Lyriel »

You might just need to backtrack and farm levels a little. I dusted off the strategy guide, and the team was level 43-44 in the boss battle screenshots (*boss battle/storyline spoiler* keep in mind, you will be using herbs and Blue Dragon Heal - the guide recommends Lemina to have it - to heal, since you won't have Ronfar *end spoiler*).

Last time I played it, I think I was doing it at around level 48, since I am a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to trying to stay ahead of the curve. :P
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Yeah, my problem was I wasn't using enough magic (totally forgot about Jean's Dragon Kick and Hiro had Concussion Sword). For some reason I forgot there was a chance to heal between the palace and the boss. I accidentily had Ronfar w/Blue Dragon Healing XD But I usually never have to heal. I was level 43 when I left the palace (or the red dragon cave, I kinda sped through them, but I do my leveling in the Keep) :D Pentagulia here I come~

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Just remember, your best leveling is going to be, not in Althena's Fortress, but in the White Dragon Cave. Once you get Triple Sword and Catastrophe, kill those chiros
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.