My expectations from LUNAR 3

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3

What do I expect from LUNAR 3?

More Fun
100%
Boring!
No votes

Total votes: 9

Sakkkim
BANNED
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My expectations from LUNAR 3

Post by Sakkkim »

What do you expect from LUNAR 3

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I think this topic question is retarded. What is that supposed to mean? What else would you expect from a Lunar game but 'more fun'?!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

He is right. That was very lazy. Dont post for the heck of it, post something interesting. That was a retarded question. No offence, but Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Dragonlord, don't be so mean. Really. Your introductory post was already over the top, and now you're flaming. Sakkkim's question is a valid one. If you don't like it, don't berate him for it.

And NextGenerationLunarFan, we don't call people retarded here. I'm sure you meant it in a more jocular manner, but ... just mind it a little so stuff isn't misconstrued, which happens so easily online.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Not that I agree with those other posts, but Sakkkim did post this identical question the last time he was here, a few months ago. And there are a whole lot of similar threads.