Keep waiting, it will come...

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Kizyr »

Chrono Trigger wrote:Just because you want it so bad? It's not gonna sell under your name, plus you'll get copyright fines from the real development studios. I would also have it made by game arts or studio alex. Eternal Black sounds supercorny and cliche. Not to be offendive, but I see nothing in your idea.
Ok... the poster originally said that about 1½ years ago, and he hasn't really been on the boards since about then. All that you've mentioned has already been said... repeatedly. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Chrono Trigger
Meribian Merchant

Post by Chrono Trigger »

Kizyr wrote:
Chrono Trigger wrote:Just because you want it so bad? It's not gonna sell under your name, plus you'll get copyright fines from the real development studios. I would also have it made by game arts or studio alex. Eternal Black sounds supercorny and cliche. Not to be offendive, but I see nothing in your idea.
Ok... the poster originally said that about 1½ years ago, and he hasn't really been on the boards since about then. All that you've mentioned has already been said... repeatedly. KF
It's still 1st page dude.
Now Playing: Seiken Densetsu 3 || Favourite RPG: Chrono Trigger || Favourite Lunar Character: Kyle (SSSC) ||

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Chrono Trigger wrote:
Kizyr wrote:
...what page it's on is completely irrelevant. If you don't have anything new to add (particularly if it involves just berating someone else...), then please refrain from reviving threads that are nearly two months old. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Chrono Trigger
Meribian Merchant

Post by Chrono Trigger »

Kizyr wrote:
Chrono Trigger wrote:
Kizyr wrote:
...what page it's on is completely irrelevant. If you don't have anything new to add (particularly if it involves just berating someone else...), then please refrain from reviving threads that are nearly two months old. KF
What d'you want me to add anything else? Something like: "Yay! Let's all raise money to fund Lunar 3 so it will definetly come!" ? Get real man.
Now Playing: Seiken Densetsu 3 || Favourite RPG: Chrono Trigger || Favourite Lunar Character: Kyle (SSSC) ||

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

You're missing the point. Kizyr means that you shouldn't have bothered to post on an ancient thread since you added nothing to the conversation. It would have been different if you had added some insight on the condition of developing a video game. However, you just repeated what others had said months beforehand.

Remember, thread necromancy is generally viewed as a negative thing on message boards. There's a reason why nobody had posted there for so long. No one wanted to.

Master Of Puppets
Lyton Singer

Post by Master Of Puppets »

I hope for a Lunar 3 for PS3, is Working Designs even still around?

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Nope.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Terse, Werefrog.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Hahah... I was just kidding with Kizyr. I was equally terse in my response to Kizyr. But yeah, you caught me I guess.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Werefrog wrote:Hahah... I was just kidding with Kizyr. I was equally terse in my response to Kizyr. But yeah, you caught me I guess.
Hah! This all did make me laugh.
I hope for a Lunar 3 for PS3, is Working Designs even still around?
If you check earlier in this thread, and some of the other threads in this forum, you'll find more details on this. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Keep waiting, it will come...

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Kyzir please don't kill me for reviving a dead thread, but I've been interested in this one for a while. I was reading the posts on this topic before I was even a member. I hope Reaper eventually comes back to the boards and reads this. Dude, never give up hope. From a realistic standpoint you really do have a lot of odds against you. Xenthorious had some really productive things to say about learning Japanese and trying to establish residency in Japan. That would definitely take a lot of work, but you appear to have a lot of drive. Please please PLEASE....keep that drive. I know I've said this in other thread topics before, but but I'll say it again. I was a Saxophone Performance major in college. I came in with a lot of excitement, drive, and lofty dreams of being a professional saxophonist. Now I'm a bank teller who's doing practically nothing with his degree. I play in a few local groups and that's about it. My problem was losing my drive and my hope because of the crappy odds of making as a pro musician. Don't be like me. Don't get lazy, don't lose hope, learn some Japanese, and....BRING US ANOTHER LUNAR!
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

If I were a betting man, I'd put money down that the original poster went in a completely different direction. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Maybe, but we can always hope for the best. Right? Btw, has he really not logged onto the boards at all since his last post in this thread?
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

16 Feb 2006 02:36 am was the last visit. So not really.
-G1

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

GhaleonOne wrote:16 Feb 2006 02:36 am was the last visit. So not really.
Perhaps he's too busy to get on the boards because he's working on Lunar 3. Lol. Who knows? Maybe the next time he gets on here it'll be to tell us he's finally finished it. I hope the people in this thread didn't drive him away from Lunar altogether. You and Kyzir seemed pretty objective and constructive, a few others were encouraging, but a lot of people were critical and mean. I hate seeing people react that way to someone who just wants to make a difference. You know?