What would you like to see in Lunar 3?

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3
Wafrea
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Wafrea »

Alunissage wrote:I'm just referring to my comment about sexualized females. I mean, Samus Aran in the Metroid series does her job without it mattering in the least that she's female, but the pics at the end for good completion times portray her in a decidedly fanservice fashion.
In the new Smash Brothers for the Wii ....she’s just in a body suit (Samus). Don't get me wrong she looks nice, but to be honest I don't care what they wear as long as they aren’t hideously unattractive to the point I can't play the game. I recognize the fact that it IS a cartoon and not a real person lol. Like I'm sure most do but the guys who fantasize about fictional drawling...come on man! lol I mean I would agree a character was drawn nice, or sexy but does it ever "make me randy" not by a long shot. :P

On a side note the Wii rocks!! SMP8
Lunar :TSS & SSS
Lunar :EB & EBC
The only Lunar games worth playing

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Wafrea wrote:
Alunissage wrote:I'm just referring to my comment about sexualized females. I mean, Samus Aran in the Metroid series does her job without it mattering in the least that she's female, but the pics at the end for good completion times portray her in a decidedly fanservice fashion.
In the new Smash Brothers for the Wii ....she’s just in a body suit (Samus). Don't get me wrong she looks nice, but to be honest I don't care what they wear as long as they aren’t hideously unattractive to the point I can't play the game. I recognize the fact that it IS a cartoon and not a real person lol. Like I'm sure most do but the guys who fantasize about fictional drawling...come on man! lol I mean I would agree a character was drawn nice, or sexy but does it ever "make me randy" not by a long shot. :P

i can't help but wonder HOW the fantasy goes for them as far as how they see it. do they imagine themselves being in that animated style also or is it like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? :lol:

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
Wafrea wrote:

i can't help but wonder HOW the fantasy goes for them as far as how they see it. do they imagine themselves being in that animated style also or is it like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? :lol:
LMAO!!!!! I just saw the movie recently, like 4 days ago. And this pops up =p I was appauled at the guys who were eye humping roger's wife on the stage. It is pretty gross. I would probably say they make themselves cartoon, or make them real. That would be my guess anyway.
Success is measured not by the number of trials you overcome, but the difference you can make with what you have learned from them.~rpgman~
A single rose cna be my garde, a single friend my world ~I dunno~

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

it's a pretty good lol either way :lol:

ShadowKnight47
Reza Thief

Post by ShadowKnight47 »

I think perhaps, they should make it so that the main char's father died...and they soon find out he is a related to Hiro, like a Great great great grandfather...

At least, have something linked to the previous DragonMaster, and have a baby blue dragon following the main char around, and then in some type of Lunar4 have a black dragon lol...
Lunar is the 2nd greatest game next to FF