Reqest - Scans

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Kemana
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Reqest - Scans

Post by Kemana »

Ummm,hi I`d just like to see a few scans from the art books to see if they`re worth geting. I know the site says that you`re working on that but I just thought I`d ask because I don`t want to get it and realize I don`t like it,even thought it`s doubtful that I wouldn`t like something from the Lunar games.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sorry, don't have a scanner hooked up currently. Descriptively though, the Lunar I+II artbook is the best to get, by far. Lots of production artwork, beta character designs, stuff like that. And if you know Japanese, there's lots of interviews and stuff in there (though the majority of these are translated on the site).

As for the Lunar SSS Newtype... it's a nice, pretty artbook, but it's mainly just stills of the anime scene.
-G1

Kemana
Student of Vane

Post by Kemana »

Thanks,I think I`ve seen some of the Lunar SSS Newtype,when I watched "The Making of Lunar Silver Star Story Complete," though it was only a few breaf flashes...Thank you for telling me about them. Oh and one more question, which one has Ruby`s human form in it?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Lunar I+II has it.
-G1

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Wouldn't publishing printed material online for free public viewing be considered an infringment upon print copyright laws if the scanned image comes from a published media i.e. a purchacable art book?
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa