Just thinking out loud!

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
User avatar
Wizard27
Lann Fisherman
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Just thinking out loud!

Postby Wizard27 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:09 pm

I am wondering if there could possibly be a points/currency system that the person can purchase stuff like shirts, caps, etc. An online store or bidding place here so that someone like me can get licensed LunarNET stuff from here. And maybe throw in flash games and guides also.

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8008
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Postby Kizyr » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:35 pm

No. KF

User avatar
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Location: Loch Tess, Winters
Contact:

Postby Werefrog » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:54 pm

Terse, Kizyr.

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:10 pm

Darnit, there goes my hopes for a LNet shirt. :(

Why Kiz, WHY????
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:23 am
Location: Taben's Peak
Contact:

Postby NallOne » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:28 pm

This is why I love Kiz.

...when he's not doing it to me, I mean.
- Mike
Image

User avatar
ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 12:00 am

Postby ilovemyguitar » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:04 am

I'll go on record here and say that if the site offered L-net merchandise, I'd buy some to help support the site. Maybe not clothes, but if there was, say, a mouse pad or keychain or something I'd be all about it.
Image

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:28 am

Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Location: Loch Tess, Winters
Contact:

Postby Werefrog » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:13 am

phyco126 wrote:Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.


Then they could take pictures and have a men of Lunar-Net calendar.

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8008
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Postby Kizyr » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:40 am

phyco126 wrote:Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.


We've had that idea before.

Julie was going to model for them. KF

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:51 am

I'm not sure how Men of Lunar-Net calender would look, I mean, no one buys calenders of men in thong sandels. Do they? O_o

Heh, Julie model them, now that would have been something to see. Seriously, bandwidth would go through to roof, hahaha.

Though you do have to think, having been on the net long enough, I've heard and seen girls buy real thong panties and model them for a website, or just wear them because, I dunno, it gets them closer to the thing they like? O_O
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:43 pm

Postby Benevolent_Ghaleon » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:33 am

I don't understand how a woman has ever achieved comfort in a thong.

User avatar
Alunissage
Goddess
Posts: 6937
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:31 am
Contact:

Postby Alunissage » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:24 am

You'll be getting no enlightenment from me. I don't get it either. I have known of a few women to claim to wear them for comfort and it does not compute. Especially since yeast infections are associated with them. Other than the irrational fear of visible panty lines (which for some reason are seen as less acceptable than visible panties of this time, at least by some) the only reason which seems likely is that bizarre idea that dressing for the easy ogling of others is somehow empowerment. Falls into the same category as high heels and any other uncomfortable clothing women are pressured to wear for the pleasure (and thus implied sadism) of others. Betcha didn't see that coming. :P

User avatar
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:23 am
Location: Taben's Peak
Contact:

Postby NallOne » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:56 am

I wore a thong once.

It was a gag gift, and the girl who bought it for me (a friend of my sisters) demanded that I try it on and model it for her as to not offend her. Or something. I don't know, I was 16, I gave in.

It wasn't directly uncomfortable really, except for this constant nagging feeling like I was going to lose it. It wasn't comfortable either, but no less bizarre than a jockstrap really - just for different reasons.

I'll stick with my boxer briefs, though. They serve their purpose much better than any banana hammock could.

HOWEVER, if LunarNET were to ever sell LunarNET Brand Thongs then I would certainly model them for a Men of LunarNET calendar. And I would be fierce. I would single-handedly sell 80% of those calendars with my tightly toned derrière. :oops:

....This thread has gotten so far off topic that as of this typing I can't remember what it was originally about.
- Mike

Image

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8008
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Postby Kizyr » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:00 pm

To be fair, the idea wasn't for Julie to be wearing them for very long. Only long enough to model in them.

Then again, the idea for Julie to model for them was mine, not hers. KF

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:43 pm

I agree Alunissage and B_G. I can't understand it either. I also can't understand the pantyline ordeal.
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:43 pm

Postby Benevolent_Ghaleon » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Alunissage wrote:You'll be getting no enlightenment from me. I don't get it either. I have known of a few women to claim to wear them for comfort and it does not compute. Especially since yeast infections are associated with them. Other than the irrational fear of visible panty lines (which for some reason are seen as less acceptable than visible panties of this time, at least by some) the only reason which seems likely is that bizarre idea that dressing for the easy ogling of others is somehow empowerment. Falls into the same category as high heels and any other uncomfortable clothing women are pressured to wear for the pleasure (and thus implied sadism) of others. Betcha didn't see that coming. :P


it's SORT OF empowerment! people are generally quite apt to do things for people they're attracted to.

i don't go for the uncomfortable look. i DO however like the catgirl thing. when i have the mental energy, i'll probe my mind about why i find it attractive. i'm FAIRLY certain it has nothing to do with degrading women, though. there is NOTHING sexy about a miserable woman.

User avatar
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
Posts: 4520
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Contact:

Postby Sonic# » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:00 am

Kizyr wrote:
phyco126 wrote:Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.


We've had that idea before.

Julie was going to model for them. KF


You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:43 pm

Postby Benevolent_Ghaleon » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 am

Sonic# wrote:
Kizyr wrote:
phyco126 wrote:Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.


We've had that idea before.

Julie was going to model for them. KF


You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!


:lol:

User avatar
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
Posts: 2047
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Location: Loch Tess, Winters
Contact:

Postby Werefrog » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Sonic# wrote:You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!


Hmm... I always thought Borgan was more for a niche audience-- like Lunar itself. But perhaps, you are right. Perhaps... it's time to bring Borgan to the masses.

User avatar
DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am
Location: Maine

Postby DezoPenguin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 am

Werefrog wrote:Hmm... I always thought Borgan was more for a niche audience-- like Lunar itself. But perhaps, you are right. Perhaps... it's time to bring Borgan to the masses.


I don't know. Borgan's pretty much sufficient mass all by himself!


Return to “LunarNET”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest