Just thinking out loud!

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Wizard27
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Just thinking out loud!

Post by Wizard27 »

I am wondering if there could possibly be a points/currency system that the person can purchase stuff like shirts, caps, etc. An online store or bidding place here so that someone like me can get licensed LunarNET stuff from here. And maybe throw in flash games and guides also.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

No. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Terse, Kizyr.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Darnit, there goes my hopes for a LNet shirt. :(

Why Kiz, WHY????

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

This is why I love Kiz.

...when he's not doing it to me, I mean.
- Mike

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I'll go on record here and say that if the site offered L-net merchandise, I'd buy some to help support the site. Maybe not clothes, but if there was, say, a mouse pad or keychain or something I'd be all about it.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

phyco126 wrote: Heck, this place should sell LNet thongs. I'd wear those.
Then they could take pictures and have a men of Lunar-Net calendar.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

phyco126 wrote:Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

We've had that idea before.

Julie was going to model for them. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I'm not sure how Men of Lunar-Net calender would look, I mean, no one buys calenders of men in thong sandels. Do they? O_o

Heh, Julie model them, now that would have been something to see. Seriously, bandwidth would go through to roof, hahaha.

Though you do have to think, having been on the net long enough, I've heard and seen girls buy real thong panties and model them for a website, or just wear them because, I dunno, it gets them closer to the thing they like? O_O

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

I don't understand how a woman has ever achieved comfort in a thong.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You'll be getting no enlightenment from me. I don't get it either. I have known of a few women to claim to wear them for comfort and it does not compute. Especially since yeast infections are associated with them. Other than the irrational fear of visible panty lines (which for some reason are seen as less acceptable than visible panties of this time, at least by some) the only reason which seems likely is that bizarre idea that dressing for the easy ogling of others is somehow empowerment. Falls into the same category as high heels and any other uncomfortable clothing women are pressured to wear for the pleasure (and thus implied sadism) of others. Betcha didn't see that coming. :P

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I wore a thong once.

It was a gag gift, and the girl who bought it for me (a friend of my sisters) demanded that I try it on and model it for her as to not offend her. Or something. I don't know, I was 16, I gave in.

It wasn't directly uncomfortable really, except for this constant nagging feeling like I was going to lose it. It wasn't comfortable either, but no less bizarre than a jockstrap really - just for different reasons.

I'll stick with my boxer briefs, though. They serve their purpose much better than any banana hammock could.

HOWEVER, if LunarNET were to ever sell LunarNET Brand Thongs then I would certainly model them for a Men of LunarNET calendar. And I would be fierce. I would single-handedly sell 80% of those calendars with my tightly toned derrière. :oops:

....This thread has gotten so far off topic that as of this typing I can't remember what it was originally about.
- Mike

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

To be fair, the idea wasn't for Julie to be wearing them for very long. Only long enough to model in them.

Then again, the idea for Julie to model for them was mine, not hers. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I agree Alunissage and B_G. I can't understand it either. I also can't understand the pantyline ordeal.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Alunissage wrote:You'll be getting no enlightenment from me. I don't get it either. I have known of a few women to claim to wear them for comfort and it does not compute. Especially since yeast infections are associated with them. Other than the irrational fear of visible panty lines (which for some reason are seen as less acceptable than visible panties of this time, at least by some) the only reason which seems likely is that bizarre idea that dressing for the easy ogling of others is somehow empowerment. Falls into the same category as high heels and any other uncomfortable clothing women are pressured to wear for the pleasure (and thus implied sadism) of others. Betcha didn't see that coming. :P
it's SORT OF empowerment! people are generally quite apt to do things for people they're attracted to.

i don't go for the uncomfortable look. i DO however like the catgirl thing. when i have the mental energy, i'll probe my mind about why i find it attractive. i'm FAIRLY certain it has nothing to do with degrading women, though. there is NOTHING sexy about a miserable woman.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Kizyr wrote:
phyco126 wrote:Heh, what? You didn't think I was trying to be smart did you? I would totally do the same.

You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Sonic# wrote:
Kizyr wrote:

You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!
:lol:

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Sonic# wrote: You could target a much wider audience with Borgan!
Hmm... I always thought Borgan was more for a niche audience-- like Lunar itself. But perhaps, you are right. Perhaps... it's time to bring Borgan to the masses.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Werefrog wrote: Hmm... I always thought Borgan was more for a niche audience-- like Lunar itself. But perhaps, you are right. Perhaps... it's time to bring Borgan to the masses.
I don't know. Borgan's pretty much sufficient mass all by himself!