Maybe its just me, but...

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Maybe its just me, but...

Post by phyco126 »

One of the adobe programs, but it wasn't flash or photoshop. It was one that came with my old computer at the time. Didn't have much use for it since I had photoshop, but it made animated gifs. I edited every single frame one by one in paint, saved them, then uploaded them. Put them in order, tweak the times per frame, etc etc, saved, and uploaded it. The first one went pretty slow, but in the program went pretty fast. So I had to take nearly half of some of the scenes out.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Sessions tend to remain active for 5 minutes as Ghal stated. Though the root of the problem can constantly shift from improper domain/namservers sync, the boards URL including a www. prefix and the end user using or not using it if needed, browser caching issues which could mean an updated web browser which you can usually update simply by clicking on Help in the menu bar, bad saved cookies which can be cleaned out using your web browsers tools, or simply the forum software needs updating.

A many of these issues could be the culprit, however without insufficient data from a wide range of users tends to point to a vague batch of reasons as I listed. We would need to know from many users as we can gather if they are and even if they are not, experiencing issues with staying logged in.

Simple tests many of you could try would be to
  1. Update your preferred web browser
  2. Clear your web browsers cache/cookies
  3. Goto http://www.lunarthreads.com
  4. Log in using your username/pass
  5. Browse around the forums
  6. Reply to this thread if you are logged out or still logged in
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

phyco126 wrote:Yeah, see? It happened again, only this time it happened 3 times in a row (meaning that I had to sign in 3 times in a row to make a post). Also a nifty little glitch that irks me in the picture below.

I cloned you to be my personal sex slave.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

How does the clone know Phyco's password? Did you also clone all of Phyco's memories? Cloning does not work that way!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

It does in Dune, given the proper induction of trauma!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

According to "The Sixth Day" movie, it does.

Now clone some of those slave moments and send them to me. :D

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Plot twist 1: The clone Phyco turns out be the "real" Phyco.

Plot twist 2: Phyco is sent back in time in the near future. He then becomes the father John Connor.

Plot twist 3: You, Jenner, and your clone are only the product of my dream.

Plot twist 4: I'm only the product of the dream of Jorge Luis Borges

Plot twist 5: Jorge Luis Borges is the dream of the Windfish (Link's Awakening)

Plot twist 6: As the credits roll, we can see the Windfish fly over Link's head. Was it real after all?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Plot twise 7: I go back in time and become my own grandfather. Hey, futurama needs some love too

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Plot twist 2 was almost a reference to Bender's Big Score and not Terminator. But, I wasn't sure if many people had seen it.

Oh, I also forgot the part about how the clone real Phyco decides to become the Scarlet Spider while the Phake Phyco and Mary Jane move away. However, after only a few months it's revealed that the previous revelation was incorrect.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I've seen Bender's Big Score, but your twist alluded me.

What about this? My clone is really the real me and I am the clone, but when I travel to Mars I find out that there is no clone, I had given myself fake memories and erased my real memory in hopes of infiltrating the mutant's area, therefore allowing me to lead a team of people to wipe themout, only to change my heart due to the fake memories, and as a result I am forced to do a TV show called Runningman before being sent back in time to terminate the father of the then-unborn kid who created the memory erasor thingy and.... ow.... I think I got a headache.

Back on topic though, the sign-outs are getting worse. Can't say if chrome or IE does it on the laptop, I haven't used either enough to know. However, I can say that I am getting a new HDD and will be reinstalling a lot of stuff on it. The increase in random sign-outs corralates with other issues my PC is having, so we'll see. This includes IE freezing up.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

phyco126 wrote:Yeah, see? It happened again, only this time it happened 3 times in a row (meaning that I had to sign in 3 times in a row to make a post). Also a nifty little glitch that irks me in the picture below.

Perhaps, it's not a clone at all. Perhaps, Phyco is a BOT. It would explain how he has been able to make so many posts, because he has someone else posting when he can't.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Blast! You have discovered my true identity. I shall have to kill you now!