Safari

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
linkcj
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Safari

Post by linkcj »

I don't know if anyone else uses Safari, but ever since the latest update (when the Harmony of the Silver Star was added) the top menu loads initially and RELOADS over and over again.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Safari

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm using Safari and it works fine. What kind of system are you using it on? Mac? Windows XP? Vista? I won't be able to fix any potential it until June though, as I'm leaving town tomorrow.
-G1

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

The same thing is happening to me too, G1, ever since the new game update. Im using IE on windows XP.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Actually, I saw it flicker a bit before loading, so something is going on. I can't do much about it for a bit though, I'm afraid. I'll probably look into it on the flight over if I'm not asleep.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I have the problem on my netbook (using Chrome and on WinXP), but not on my main notebook (using Chrome and on Vista). Sometimes reloading the page helps, or clicking on one of the headlines (in the flash at the top-center), though not always.

G1's the main developer, so... unfortunately this'll have to wait 'til he gets back.

In the meantime, I have added a new link under the images next to the news headlines for the new Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star section (the image right in the center--can't miss it). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It's been updating. Can you guys tell me if you're still having an issue. I ended up with the issue in my authoring system, and was able to root it out (pretty dumb error on my part too) so it should be good to go. I also changed it to Silver Star Harmony for the US title. I'll get around to converting the references to Harmony of Silver Star over to the US title later this week, along with a bit of a rearranging of the left navigation bar to include it.
-G1

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Its looking good again for me. Good job G1!