Battle of the RPGs

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Quark
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Battle of the RPGs

Post by Quark »

So I noticed that you guys have done some tournaments involving Lunar characters in the past (which I wish I had been a part of). My question is, have you ever considered doing a tournament or battle of the RPGs to crown Lunar-Net's favorite RPG (excluding Lunar)?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Battle of the RPGs

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You're asking for a beatdown!

There have been polls about other rpgs people like before, but I don't know if you can really single it down to one other game or series. Mostly you're going to see Tales of, Final Fantasy, and Suikoden. Possibly Persona as well.
Last edited by Silver Phoenix on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

Please Hammer, don't hurt me! ;)

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Can I call Legend of Mana?

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

Phantasy Star 1, 2, and 4 are always at the top of my list. So are Suikoden 1 and 2. Dragon Force is solid.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

WhiteKnightLeo wrote:Can I call Legend of Mana?
[/img][/url]
Someone else that really likes Legend of Mana! I don't know if it'd be on top for me... but it'd be close.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Lunar 2 and Persona 4 are probably my absolute favorites.