A Hell of a feat it would be

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A Hell of a feat it would be

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

I was looking through the boards recently for Lunar TSS and SSSC Differences which I thought Lunar-NET had. What I had found was Kizyr's Lunar TSS Japanese English differences which was an excellent read. Then it got me thinking "Why don't we have a Lunar TSS and SSSC differences section" Well I thought about it a little more and realized why. It would take a long time to complete this as well as if we had one completed, we would probably have to make a Lunar TSS Lunar Legend one and then Lunar TSS SSH one and then even a Lunar SSSC Lunar Legend one or something. I would be more than willing to make a Lunar TSS and SSSC diffference section if there is interest. (Heck, even if there isn't any interest I will do it) I am just curious everyone's opinions on this topic. Or is this something we want to avoid as to encourage other people to actually play the game? I am very, very glad I did. I just the other day beat Lunar TSS. It was so satisfying and fun. So what do you think?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: A Hell of a feat it would be

Post by phyco126 »

DML81!!!! I remember you! And you have one of Alayna's stars!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Re: A Hell of a feat it would be

Post by Erroneous »

Dragon Master Lunar81 wrote:Or is this something we want to avoid as to encourage other people to actually play the game? I am very, very glad I did. I just the other day beat Lunar TSS. It was so satisfying and fun. So what do you think?
I believe much like in your case it would encourage players to try both to see the differences for themselves, its one thing to read about it but to actually play and experience what they read about would carry a fulfilling sense of enlightenment. It's what prompt me to buy a SegaCD.

Welcome back DML81, you might remember me as End of a Shadow since your last visit.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa