News posts very glitchy

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

News posts very glitchy

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

I went to check out the news links on the front page and I got all this weird code:
Warning: include(lunarthreads/includes/bbcodeparser.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mickeys/public_html/news.php on line 248

Warning: include(lunarthreads/includes/bbcodeparser.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mickeys/public_html/news.php on line 248

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lunarthreads/includes/bbcodeparser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mickeys/public_html/news.php on line 248

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bb2html() in /home/mickeys/public_html/news.php on line 249
I tested with the most recent 4 stories or so. Just brining it to attention to be fixed.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Re: News posts very glitchy

Post by Erroneous »

May have something to do with the phpbbfetchall plug-in G1 uses from the forum to the site. I'm not at all familiar with that plug-in so I left it untouched during the upgrade.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hm... I'll try to look into it (may need to get G1).

Hopefully it's not too complicated a problem so we can fix it {..}. I'm not too familiar with the plugins G1 uses either. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh, so quick update: this is fixed.

No thanks to me though. Thank G1.

...and sorry for taking so long {..}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sorry, been really busy as of late. I finally fixed it a while back. Any time we update the boards, the news posts usually go screwy, and there's a small update I have to do to get them working. I just couldn't remember what that update was for a while!
-G1

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

GhaleonOne wrote:Sorry, been really busy as of late. I finally fixed it a while back. Any time we update the boards, the news posts usually go screwy, and there's a small update I have to do to get them working. I just couldn't remember what that update was for a while!
Awesome, yup it works now, and thanks!