What are the mysterious things I see?

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: What are the mysterious things I see?

Post by GhaleonOne »

I can't believe I wasted that much time to calculate that. I wish I had that kind of free time these days...
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Re:

Post by Sonic# »

A Robot wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:And with this post, I hit 5500 posts.

Let's do some math. Let's say that every post I made took 1 minute to post. That's 5500 minutes. Or 91 and 2/3rds hours. Or 3.8194 days worth of posts.

And when you consider most people like spend more time reading posts than posting, that's ... okay, I need to find something else to do. :P
Assessment: Perhaps you should put yourself out of your misery, meatbag, since you are wasting your pitiful existence away anyway.
Query: Why are you talking like the assassin droid in KOTOR 2?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

Sonic# wrote:
A Robot wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:And with this post, I hit 5500 posts.

Let's do some math. Let's say that every post I made took 1 minute to post. That's 5500 minutes. Or 91 and 2/3rds hours. Or 3.8194 days worth of posts.

And when you consider most people like spend more time reading posts than posting, that's ... okay, I need to find something else to do. :P
Assessment: Perhaps you should put yourself out of your misery, meatbag, since you are wasting your pitiful existence away anyway.
Query: Why are you talking like the assassin droid in KOTOR 2?
Correction: The assassin droid you refer to, HK-47, was present in the original KOTOR as well.

Statement: I'm 98% percent certain this organic meatbag wants you to find amusement in his attempt to mimic a well known fictional character. The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part.
I - am that is

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

captaindax wrote:Statement: I'm 98% percent certain this organic meatbag wants you to find amusement in his attempt to mimic a well known fictional character. The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part.
Correction: She is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted.
It's no longer wishful thinking if it's true. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)