What are the mysterious things I see?

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Asmodean
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Asmodean »

JUST BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME HONORS DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET OUT OF MY SLIMES AND GOLD!!

But I will accept the honorable mention.

Good times are had by all. I've never really been big on the whole post count thing. I just like to be an ass and go for random. I'm the spice in life!! You know the one in the back of the cabinet that was there when you moved in? That one.
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Those look nice and all, but for a little while DBD and I where competeing for the number 1 spot. I recall that he ended up #1, then I hit #1, then we where just within like, a hundred posts from each other. Then I stopped posting as much, along with the couple of crashes, now that spot is about accurate where I have been sitting for a while. Though I do miss the "Faster than Phyco" title :P Didn't I or DBD get that first?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't think he did, I don't actually remember anyone getting that rank. G1 passed the threshold for it first, but has a custom rank.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh no, I distinctly remember Phyco getting that rank first. It was brief, though, before a forum crash. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Kiz is right, phyco did get it, but someone else was right on his tail (Alunissage?). This was just like, last year before we moved to lunarthreads.com and post counts were reset. I think Kiz removed "Fast than a Phyco" at that point, since someone had already gotten there.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I think it was probably DBD who was right behind him, then. Seems to me DBD hit Dragonmaster first.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That sounds about right. I think DBD got Dragonmaster first, then me, perhapes. That's when I think DBD dropped in posts per day and I gained the lead. I remember though, it being still very close.

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Is Dragonmaster the Highest rank or something? O_o
Lucia siggy~

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

... perhaps. Then again, we may just say that. There might be a higher rank that is only attainable if you're higher than a Dragonmaster... bwahahaha.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

Yes, I was the one to get the Dragonmaster rank first, however I then left this place for a very long time, I then came back and I had dropped down to like 5th in posts or so.

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Get 5000 posts and you will get the Godess rank. >> <<
Lucia siggy~

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

5000 = Goddess eh? That would explain why G1 got there so fast ;) :P

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:5000 = Goddess eh? That would explain why G1 got there so fast ;) :P

You know... it all makes sense now. The way I see, the titles are still up in the air, because when the board crashes... AGAIN... they will have to just make new ones anyway.
ImageImageImage

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

10,000 = Dark Godess Althena.

...Okay, I'll stop the random crap. xD
Lucia siggy~

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

100,000 - Noriyuki Iwadare!

You know... it all makes sense now. The way I see, the titles are still up in the air, because when the board crashes... AGAIN... they will have to just make new ones anyway.

He's on to us! *flee!*
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, here's a rank idea. Posts: 1,000,000. Title: Must have less of a life than Phyco. :P

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Sonic# wrote:100,000 - Noriyuki Iwadare!

He's on to us! *flee!*

STOP KNAVE!!

:: begins to purue Sonic ::
ImageImageImage

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Gets all the admin's powers. XD
Lucia siggy~

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

Since 1,000,000 is taken, I say split the difference and call 500,000 Toshiyuki Kubooka (apologies if I fudged up the spelling). :P
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

A Robot
Burg Farmer

Re:

Post by A Robot »

GhaleonOne wrote:And with this post, I hit 5500 posts.

Let's do some math. Let's say that every post I made took 1 minute to post. That's 5500 minutes. Or 91 and 2/3rds hours. Or 3.8194 days worth of posts.

And when you consider most people like spend more time reading posts than posting, that's ... okay, I need to find something else to do. :P
Assessment: Perhaps you should put yourself out of your misery, meatbag, since you are wasting your pitiful existence away anyway.