Working Designs is closing

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Working Designs is closing

Post by Zophar »

It's true, take a look: Click here

They did a really good job with translating Lunar: Silver Star and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (Along with their PS1 remakes).

What will become of Lunar in America?

First that thing with Game Arts... and now this. Is this the beginning of the end for Lunar?

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

As much as I hate to even imagine it...I think this is it for Lunar. :x

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

Ugh, how unfortunate. :( WD did an awesome job with translating the Lunar games....if there ever is another Lunar released in NA, it just won't be the same without WD translating and publishing it. Well, not in my opinion. Others may be perfectly fine with it.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Yeah, although I hate to admit it without WD and with the poor performance (not bashing) of Lunar DS I do believe that Lunar is done for good. I will always have fond memories of that one day I found an unopened copy of Lunar Legend, played it and instantly fell in love with the game only to find out it was also on the PS1. Well, I know that I will miss WD as much as anyone else here.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

And this thread is totally redundant. Check the AAGB board, please. It's been discussed there since last night.