Finally done...

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Finally done...

Post by Kizyr »

I'm finally done with the Lunar: Childhood's End translation.

Now the only problem is converting from MS Word to HTML without all the extraneous crap that MS Word sticks in HTML files. And when I say extraneous crap, I mean stuff that'll take me at least several hours to remove.

Anyone know of a good RTF to HTML converter that won't trash the file? And will still keep things like the P and /P tags. KF

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. Microsoft Works did the trick. Expect it up on LunarNET by this weekend. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Do you still want me to (hysterical laughter) try to find time to go through it? I did mark up a printout of the first chapter and part of the second, before life clobbered me.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Kiz, if you ever need help converting that sort of thing, send it to me. It's a snap to just copy and paste into the text side of Dreamweaver, then fix up the code from the coding side of it. Makes stuff like that a snap.

But regardless, I do look forward to it. In fact, if you took note of any sort of dates for anything involved, I'd love to put them into the timeline when you do the update. I need to remove the mention of Vane from Lunar DS's entry on it anyways, due to the changes.
-G1