Help with an image?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Kirie
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Help with an image?

Post by Kirie »

I don't think this is against the rules or anything, and if it is, I'm terribly sorry...

I'm looking for a picture from Eternal Blue Complete. It's not fancy or rare or anything, just the dialogue box image of Lemina with her hands clasped and dollar signs in her eyes.

I didn't really think it would be that difficult to find. I used to have a good quality image of it, but I believe I scanned it myself off the strategy guide, and now both scan and guide are long gone. However, after a near-infinite number of google searches, several year old geocities websites, and page after page of cut screen screenshots, I'm still at a loss.

The main site has a few versions of the shot in dialogue in the screenshots section, but they're way too pixelly for my needs.

Can anyone out there help me? Please? I'll give you a cookie...

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't know anything about image quality, but there are character portraits here:

http://rpg-home.lunar-net.com/lunarweb/ ... index.html

Check the Heroes section, Lemina, More Pictures.

The rest of the site also has some nice stuff in general for the Lunarphile.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is what Alunissage said. This is a direct link to the Lemina portrait (though you could search through the site, there may be more than this one):

http://rpg-home.lunar-net.com/lunarweb/ ... mina09.gif

I searched through the LunarNET screens and couldn't find an anime shot of it, so I'm assuming it was only this portrait. And I do recall that in the guide, but I think it was a replica of the above.
-G1

Kirie
Meryod Yokel

Post by Kirie »

Yeah, the one in the guide is the exact replica of the one you gave me, but it was larger. The image may still be too small, but I'll do what I can with it.

Thanks for all the help ^_^

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Well, that image is off the game itself (one of the dialogue images), so you might not be able to get it any larger without the pixelization. If you have some good image editing software, though, could you do something like blur the edges so it doesn't appear as pixelized? Or, alternatively, scan it in from a guidebook at a high resolution. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wow, you know I haven't been to that site in ages. Despite it being hosted here, but wow...

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."