Lunar's most beatiful girl.

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:What about it? Both she and Hiro look like idiots in that scene.

Hiro: Look how simple everything is going to be! You get to do your job!
Lucia: You just don't understand! But I'm not going to explain!
Hiro: I just don't understand!

I'm definitely speaking up in defense of Lucia here.

Lucia knew that what she was doing would risk destroying all of humanity. If her suspicions were right, and Althena wasn't around (she could feel her power, but not her actual presence), then she would have to use Althena's power herself to seal away Zophar--which meant destroying Lunar as well.

She knew that "meeting" Althena would confirm or deny this, and set out what she would have to do. So it was a huge decision weighing on her, and one which was real simple while she was on the Blue Star, only complicated now that she's become involved with humans.

Hence, she felt Hiro wouldn't understand--or, rather, that if she explained, Hiro would abandon helping her in her mission (I mean who would, if you knew it would risk all of Lunar?). Given that, she couldn't explain, even though she liked Hiro, and she couldn't really say why she couldn't explain. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, yeah, all that's obvious (though I dunno that she thought he'd abandon her if he knew, more that as a human he couldn't comprehend the priorities). But I think it's simpler than that. I think her anger at Hiro was that she was actually having a bit of peace and forgetting for a moment that she was about to have the fate of the world on her shoulders (and she knew that she was too weak for that, I'm sure), and Hiro busts in with stereotypical insensitivity and draws her right back to reality from her little escape. What she needed to tell him was "Can't I have five minutes to think of something OTHER than my job, idiot? Haven't you heard of 'vacation'?"

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

I would say it's a tie between jessica and mia.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

Sheesh. How do you choose the best out of a sea of roses. Hmm... I'm a Luna man myself I suppose. She has goddess like beauty... Wait.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

I think all the girls in the SSSC series are good except for Lucia. I guess the girls from Dragon song aren't that bad either. I haven't played any others but I'm sure that they are just as good.
Today is two days before the day after tomorrow.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Dragonmaster Dyne wrote:I think all the girls in the SSSC series are good except for Lucia. I guess the girls from Dragon song aren't that bad either. I haven't played any others but I'm sure that they are just as good.
that'd have to be an "anger bang" because of the low quality of the game. vent some frustration without fake-lucia, flora or gabrielle without them being any the wiser. :lol: although since they didn't really speak, the things they might say during it would appear in speech bubbles....with typos in 'em. :lol:

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy

Post by Nall.TWK »

I'd have to go with Lucia from EBC. Although I do like Mia and Jessica from SSSC.
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Nall TWK, you are a wise person. I commend your wisdom.

...And Dragonmaster Dyne will be challenged to a duel at the earliest opportunity.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Luna!! especially when she gets mad and she's so awesome when she's "dark" ^^

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar's most beatiful girl.

Post by LunarRaptor »

All three of the original Lunar: SS girls, of course. Mia, Jessica, and Luna are...well, Mia, Jessica, and Luna. Enough said.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Shaolina
Burg Farmer

Re:

Post by Shaolina »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Goddess Althena you schmucks! Phacia as well. I would think the younger girls are cute, but not necessarily beautiful. I think if you look at the older characters the beauty is more defined.

Amen on the Althena! Even though I'm a girl the moment I saw Althena... holy girl crush right there that has lasted for a LONG time. Even now, my pen name for every competition I enter is Althena because I have such a crush on her.

She had a beautiful body with the mature yet simple look. The fact that she doesn't "look" annoyingly heavenly like goddesses are usually drawn, but instead we get this refined and simple look that looks heavenly without overdoing. I loved the hair and the eyes, so sweet and kind yet full of wisdom. I normally hate dresses, but hers is one that I could wear. Plus her story's so sweet. I wish for a four heroes game just to see more of Althena.

Which is why I didn't like Lucia (DS). When I see Luna I could see the Althena I love in there in the future... but with Lucia, no way.

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

#1- Lucia
#2- Luna
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Omega
Student of Vane

Post by Omega »

Since my first Lunar was the PS1 remake of the silver star... Luna would be my pick.
Those who underestimate the power of the human spirit are destined to fail... and that means you, Ghaleon!

dragonmaster-Ghaleon
Lann Fisherman

Post by dragonmaster-Ghaleon »

this is a hard one soo many to choose
of course luna and lucia would take top spots but runners up would be jessica and jean for me
"truly if there is a god of destiny he is fond of plot twists ..and so am i"

White Shadow
Reza Thief

Post by White Shadow »

I think Lucia was probably the most beautiful of the female Lunar characters although I thought Mauri was pretty cute in the handful of times you see her hand-drawn.

Luna's evil costume was rather sexy, but I didn't think Luna was all that attractive, honestly. Royce was pretty hot too, in the disturbed psycho way.

Hottest male character is of course Ghaleon with Hiro in second.

hamguy
Saith Pirate

Post by hamguy »

Luna and Lucia dua! there like main and hottest characters in game... there goddesses! i don't know about being a goddes or not but Lucia skin is more creamer then luna...

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

I'm going with Luna, Jean and Lucia. I like Lemina too... oh damn, I can't just leave others out. But I'm just gonna keep this simple.

And sorry for reviving an old thread ^^
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane

Post by Blue_Goddess »

Lunar's most beautiful girl: That's a hard one! I had to classify them by their . . .

HOTNESS FACTOR: Xenobia (made my jaw drop when i saw her real form)
INNOCENCE FACTOR: Mia and Luna
HOLINESS FACTOR: Phacia
SEXY FACTOR: Royce (she made my jaw drop as well
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

Theta
Nanza Bandit

Post by Theta »

It must be Jean! But Lucia and Jessica are both pretty close.

As far as cuteness goes, Mia is undisputed.

Edit:Lemina is actually pretty high on the list to.
Dokken does not like chicken, and wants to destroy it. Protect your chicken from Dokken.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Mia and Jessica...

Royce too ;)