Lunar's most beatiful girl.

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Agawa »

Definitely Mia in first place, but after that it gets difficult, and I think I'd give a different opinion every day. However, Jean, Mauri, and Fresca come to mind.

phyco126 wrote:
Sonic# wrote:Ehhh, I'd be more inclined to say it's <a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/sssc/screens/35/images/image_28_10-11-2004_63346.34.jpg">Fresca</a>, right now. Normally I'd say <a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/media/bromides/16eb.jpg">Mia</a>, but she didn't come to mind first or ultimately. ^^;;;

Nice picture or Mia Sonic# :P

No kidding, that picture is hot!

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

Agawa wrote:Definitely Mia in first place, but after that it gets difficult, and I think I'd give a different opinion every day. However, Jean, Mauri, and Fresca come to mind.

phyco126 wrote:
Sonic# wrote:Ehhh, I'd be more inclined to say it's <a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/sssc/screens/35/images/image_28_10-11-2004_63346.34.jpg">Fresca</a>, right now. Normally I'd say <a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/media/bromides/16eb.jpg">Mia</a>, but she didn't come to mind first or ultimately. ^^;;;

Nice picture or Mia Sonic# :P

No kidding, that picture is hot!

That burned my eyes just as much as it did in the game
Well for some resson I liked Lemina >>

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Prettiest girl?! so hard to pick....Hmmm....The obvious choice would be Althena-sama; she is a goddess, so she has the whole eternal youth and beauty thing going for her...But then there's Luna, and Lucia, and LEmina, and...ARRRRRRRRGH! CAN'T MAKE MY MIND UP! *head explodes*

YoshiMars
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by YoshiMars »

ilovemyguitar wrote:How can we even have this discussion? We all know who Lunar's TRUE beauty is.

You are awesome. Yes we all know Kyle's crossdressing was by far the most beautiful thing in all of Lunar. =P

Though to be quite honest I shall say Mia... /biasment

keyblade_master
Burg Farmer

Post by keyblade_master »

guys guys xenobia is the coolest the prettiest and the hottest.
she is lunar's babe :D

dont ya think? :wink:

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

In terms of beauty: Althena

In terms of cute: Mia

In terms of sexy: Jean

In terms of hot: Ruby :lol:

In terms of admiration: Jessica

All the female characters are beautiful in their own way! xD Including Kyle! lol
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

ilovemyguitar wrote:How can we even have this discussion? We all know who Lunar's TRUE beauty is.

Behold this vision of loveliness:Image

SEXY. XD

osirus
Lyton Singer

Post by osirus »

the prettyest girl is lucia or althena
Last edited by osirus on Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mag
Lostest Boy

Post by Mag »

My money is on Lucia. Jessica is a close second(love the teeth).
WD isn't really out of business, it's just sleeping. Yeah, that's it. Sleeping...

Isirio
Saith Pirate

Post by Isirio »

i agree tottaly with MAG... Lucia is the most beautiful and in second place is Jessica.... damn man... i'd love to get a girl as any of those two...

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I really like Jessica. She spunky, yet verrrry pretty. And she's a strong priestess which is rare in games. *coughWEAKGARNETcough*

yroc
Lyton Singer

Post by yroc »

To me, it's either Luna or Lucia.
And Garnet, yes, it took her a loooong time to get over her problems.

Audric
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Audric »

I liked Lucia And Jean the most out of all the Lunar girls.
But the other ones were hot too =D

Texcap
Meribian Merchant

Post by Texcap »

Tough question!

While I'm familiar with the girls in general in Eternal Blue, I've not yet had the good fortune to play it (I've got it though, so it's only a matter of finding the much-needed time) so I don't have a good grasp of their personality -- which of course effects their physical appearance in my book -- so for the purposes of the thread I'll limit my answer to Silver Star Story.

With that out of the way...it's still tough!

Still, Luna would probably be the kind of gal I'd have fallen for at that age, myself, being that she's about as honest and genuine as they come first and foremost -- which of course only adds to her physical attractiveness. Kind of a Cinderalla story in her own right, she grew into something much more than she already was. Ultimately, she'd be my pick.

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

Ah! I love all the girls in Lunar, so it's hard to choose... but well...

I've always loved Jessica, both for her appearance and attitude, I guess I've always considered her my favorite character ever since I was little! :) But, if I were to go strictly on beauty, it would be either Lucia or Jean, they're both uber-gorgeous... But I really love how Jessica looks too. Oh no! I think my bias is showing. :oops:

(btw, total newb here, and I haven't posted since October, yeah yeah, I know, shut up. <3)

Haru
Pao Hunter

Post by Haru »

Of course the most beautiful girl in Lunat is Lucia, BUT best of all I like Jess, mb of her flaming temper & charisma. She is the best ^_^

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Nina wrote:
I've always loved Jessica, both for her appearance and attitude, I guess I've always considered her my favorite character ever since I was little! :)

Yes! Same here, as a nine year old playing SSSC, I was so impressed with Jessica. I really admired her. She was cute, sexy, spunky and I loved her clothes lol. Her attitude was something I really liked too, I was rather rebellious as a kid, and Jess is a kinda "take crap from no one" type girl, but also very sweet. I liked that, so I wanted to be just like Jess. I still have a HUGE soft spot for her today, because she was something of an idol of mine as a kid.

I believe I liked Royce so much for a lot of the same reasons, she was evil, sassy and hot. I wanted to be like her too! lol xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

I would definately have to say the witch in the old hag's forest. She was cooking something in the pot when you walked in. I mean a woman who can cook and who dresses like that is hard to come by. That to me is beauty.
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

Zalbag
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zalbag »

Phacia...Heart was in the right place, she just didn't know how to use it. Jessica too <3

Matt&Ruby4ever
Student of Vane

Post by Matt&Ruby4ever »

of course it's luna, lucia, mia and jessica :lol: :lol: :lol: