Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Nina
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Nina »

Sorry, I hadn't responded in a while, but I saw the Lola pic with the stripe-thingys, and she's still gorgeous! She's gorgeous either way, actually! xD

I really really reeeally hope to see more of this project! Keep it up!!

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Aww thanks guys! I've been busy today so I haven't been on much.

And btw if anyones been wondering why I'm always on, I't's because I don;t shut my computer down at night and I leave this site on. Just incase you think I'm some kinda freak that sits around on the computer all day! XD

And thanks for the offer Kazie! I'll be sure to hit you upp if I need help! :D

And as for Lola, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I really want her to have stripes cause Jess is uber cute with 'em but I dunno yet.

Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Kazie Solo »

You can count on me! 8)

At times I might get a little too busy to come online, but no worries, I'll do my best to help out whatever way I can. :wink:
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:And btw if anyones been wondering why I'm always on, I't's because I don;t shut my computer down at night and I leave this site on. Just incase you think I'm some kinda freak that sits around on the computer all day! XD

Don't worry, I do the latter >_> So yeah ;)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

I have experience with rpgmaker 2000, 2003, and xp. I'm most comfortable with XP, but let me know if I can help. I know where to get all EBC and SSSC battle backdrops if you need them.

I always thought it'd be nice if someone would host a chat room and a bunch of us lunar fans could share ideas for a game and come with one awesome little title. But I guess message boards work just as well, now that I think about it.

I also had an idea for a post-EB lunar rpgmaker title but it stopped when I couldn't produce a character design for Ruby that I liked. So, I've got some ideas for story, let me know if I can contribute!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Actually, a couple of years back we used to have a chat room set up, wasn't permantly on or anything (as I recall, bad memory ya know.) However, most of the chat rooms came across from using AIM, where we just invite each other (Aka spamming each other with invites) until people showed up. So, if you want you can always attempt to set up a time when you guys can get together via chat, that way you can discuss it in a group.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

YoungDyne wrote:I have experience with rpgmaker 2000, 2003, and xp. I'm most comfortable with XP, but let me know if I can help. I know where to get all EBC and SSSC battle backdrops if you need them.

I always thought it'd be nice if someone would host a chat room and a bunch of us lunar fans could share ideas for a game and come with one awesome little title. But I guess message boards work just as well, now that I think about it.

I also had an idea for a post-EB lunar rpgmaker title but it stopped when I couldn't produce a character design for Ruby that I liked. So, I've got some ideas for story, let me know if I can contribute!

I remember seeing a fan-game about Lucia and Hiro on the blue star. And those battle backrounds would be an awesome heelp!!

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:I remember seeing a fan-game about Lucia and Hiro on the blue star. And those battle backrounds would be an awesome heelp!!

Really? Where might this Hiro and Lucia game be? I'd like to check it out! :)

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

http://www.phylomortis.com/html/bglunar1.html

The place for all of your Lunar Battle Background needs. 8 pages worth of Lunar Backgrounds, I just have to say that it has helped me out a lot with Eternal Sapphire.

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

Yes, Zophar! That's the one I was talking about.

Hey! I can draw some stuff if you need it. Some people here have already seen this stuff in the art section in the past, but check it out!

(No recent stuff, mostly 3 year old incomplete works)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ ... _idea_.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ ... 4f7ec1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ ... 8882f6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Dekke/Quark.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Dekke/YONE3.jpg

I sincerely apologize for the last ones short skirt ^^;; The knees are a lot higher up than they look, I swear!

The last 3 were from a lunar fan-manga thing I was going to do that took place before LUNAR was created. I had many more designs but those were the only ones to make it on a computer.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:
TheRadicalAusa wrote:I remember seeing a fan-game about Lucia and Hiro on the blue star. And those battle backrounds would be an awesome heelp!!

Really? Where might this Hiro and Lucia game be? I'd like to check it out! :)

Uhm, it got cancelled I guess cause it hasn't been updated, and theres no demo but if you still want it, I'd be happy to find the link for it.

And Dyne, incredible drawings. I have Lunartic doing my art though. Thank you anyway!

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

Aww, okay. But thanks for the compliments.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

How goes this project? :D I hadn't heard anything in a few days so I thought I'd check in x)

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:How goes this project? :D I hadn't heard anything in a few days so I thought I'd check in x)

Veryyyy slow. I actually haven't worked on it, which is devastating to me. I need my sprites T0T!! Their way over their due date.. T-T!! But, I don't have the guts to nag people.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:
PrettyGirlJean wrote:How goes this project? :D I hadn't heard anything in a few days so I thought I'd check in x)

Veryyyy slow. I actually haven't worked on it, which is devastating to me. I need my sprites T0T!! Their way over their due date.. T-T!! But, I don't have the guts to nag people.

I know I know, but I gotta seriously get into the mood to do it, and it's been hard the past few weeks due to my dad visiting and other stuff.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Aw, well I'll keep poppin' over periodically to see how things are going :) I'm really looking forward to your progress ^_^b

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

Yeah take care of what you need to, but im kinda excited to see what you guys come up with. Keep up the good work.
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

dnk
Meryod Yokel

Post by dnk »

Yeah, I'm excited about this project, too. I hope it turns out well.

I used to fiddle around with RM2k, too, until I realized that I have a miserable lack of creativity.

And I saw that Hiro and Lucia game on gamingw.net before, but that guy making it just disappeared (his last post in that topic was in August 2005). It was called Lunar: Black Abyss. It looked really good, too.

I found the page before GamingW appeared to shut down or malfunction or something. I'll put up a link once it starts working again or something?

Good luck, TRA.

EDIT: http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=28508.0

MagicEmperor
Student of Vane

Re: Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

Post by MagicEmperor »

hey i havent been on in a longg time this is my first time in a while so are you still trying to make that game or what not? :mrgreen:

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Has this project been cancelled? I hope not :( Just thought I'd check in again. KUP! :)