what?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

what?

Post by exigence »

Up for bids today is an EXTREMELY RARE and very HARD TO FIND & ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL Lunar 2: Eternal Blue game

wtf is origonal black label lunar 2 :?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lunar-2-Eternal-Blu ... dZViewItem

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It's someone trying to make something out to be rarer than it really is. It's the same game as everyone else. All PS games have black discs.
-G1

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

is that what he was talking about i didnt know what he ment by that i thought it was like a special eddition or somthing.

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

Thats not bad prices
but Ya I say hes just trying make it should more then what is
mostlikely hopeing hits 300 or so

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

Atticus wrote:46.05
Thats not bad prices
but Ya I say hes just trying make it should more then what is
mostlikely hopeing hits 300 or so
It's "Buy Now" only, isn't it?

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

ya buy it now only. hmm interesting look at this he use the same format for all of his items the only words that got switched were lunar with saga frontier. it bothers me that people wolnt take the time to auctaly list their items like they are, its exatcly the reason why i dont like ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Saga-Frontier-Plays ... dZViewItem

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The seller is likely trying to make the point that it's the original discs rather than burned copies (silver).

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Greatest Hits

Post by Megalodon »

I think what they are trying to imply is that it's not the greatest Hits version. Alot of auctions that say black label are talking about the side of the game box were it says Playstation is in black as opposed to green which would be Greates Hits. I would say he is trying to imply it is rarer then it is because there were no Greatest Hits Lunar games.

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by Atticus »

Megalodon wrote:I think what they are trying to imply is that it's not the greatest Hits version. Alot of auctions that say black label are talking about the side of the game box were it says Playstation is in black as opposed to green which would be Greates Hits. I would say he is trying to imply it is rarer then it is because there were no Greatest Hits Lunar games.
There were Greatest Hit copy of Lunar?
Never seen one

Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Rimmie »

Nah, there wasn't one; he's just trying to make you think there was so he can sell his item better.

Lesson learned: Do research before buying on online auction sites, specifically ebay. Odds are you're going to know more then the seller does at some point.
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

True true
Like when buy 360 check doesnt say that its Cut out Photo of 360 >>
Poor poor gamers....

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Post by Megalodon »

Atticus wrote:
Megalodon wrote:I think what they are trying to imply is that it's not the greatest Hits version. Alot of auctions that say black label are talking about the side of the game box were it says Playstation is in black as opposed to green which would be Greates Hits. I would say he is trying to imply it is rarer then it is because there were no Greatest Hits Lunar games.
Never seen one
That was my point there are no greatest hits Lunar games but he is wording it as if there was. Alot of collectors me included do not like the greatest hits version we want black label. Look up Castlevania SOTN on ebay and check the greatest hits price and the black label and you will see the bidding is MUCH higher for the black label.

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

Megalodon wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Never seen one
That was my point there are no greatest hits Lunar games but he is wording it as if there was. Alot of collectors me included do not like the greatest hits version we want black label. Look up Castlevania SOTN on ebay and check the greatest hits price and the black label and you will see the bidding is MUCH higher for the black label.
O sorry seemed my Brain cut end part your post up
I think 1st went going GHits with out geting to end lol sorry about that
But ya I own SOTN Such great game
Wish could own SS copy tho :(

Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Rimmie »

Look up Castlevania SOTN on ebay and check the greatest hits price and the black label and you will see the bidding is MUCH higher for the black label.
Urgh, that game was an -edited- to find. I got my first one black label disk only for $18 (plus shipping), and it had not scratches but NICKS in it. It's only frozen once, but sometimes there's first layer graphics, and sometimes not (like mist), and occasionally the music will stop. Particulaly in the Lost Library, and that's one of my favorite tracks. Still a good price for it though.

But another Ebay lesson: I got my second SOTN complete for 45$ in a pack with Galerians, Alone in the Dark, and Need for Speed 2 because no one wanted the other games. Sometimes it goes for over $50 on it's own.

One of my worst ebay experiences was when I was looking for it and saw it in a Buy it Now with two ps controllers for $5. When I clicked on it, fully read to swipe that bad-boy, the price read "Auction ended early with buy it now". I was so mad. It had been up for less then 10 minutes.
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!