Great sites to locate lunar merchandise

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Great sites to locate lunar merchandise

Post by Bloodrose »

I'm attempting to enlarge my lunar collection and was wondering if anyone might know where I could obtain some new lunar items?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I would use Lunar-net's Merchandise archives to help you put together a list of items you want, then try ebay and other Japanese auction sites.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I really wouldn't expect you to find much of anything outside of auction sites. There may be a random manga or two at some online anime store, or something like that, but the only thing you're likely to find new is Lunar Genesis. Admittedly, it's been years since I got anything Lunar anywhere but auctions, so I don't really know what's out there. Places I remember seeing Lunar stuff at way back in the day are sasugabooks.com, otaku.com, and planetanime.com. Looks like otaku.com has the SSS artbook and Sasuga has the Legend guidebook (a pretty nice one, btw), and planetanime has either disappeared or I've misremembered its name. Check with other import shops, though again I wouldn't expect to find much new.

Speaking of merch, I would have gotten a package with some today but I wasn't home. :( So I'll get it tomorrow. I don't actually remember what's in it, since I bought it months ago. Some phonecards, a couple novels and maybe an extra SSS artbook, a few magazines, maybe a flyer or two... something like that. One MS paper object (of uncertain utility) I hadn't seen before which had some amusing "English" name for one of the characters... Cool (Kule), I think. Or Kool.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Personally, I would love to find some of those Lunar coin's and the bags they came in. Out of all the Lunar Merchandise, that's the one that I've wanted the most for my collection. It's a win win, I love Lunar and collect it, and I love coins and I collect those too (even metal tokens.)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I have the bag, but not the coins. I did see some in an auction once, but there were also about a dozen phonecards in the auction, over half of which I already had. I couldn't really justify the expense (would've been at least $100 in total) at the time. :(

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I'm curious what sort of merchandise has come out that's related to Genesis/Dragon Song. I suspect a manga of it might actually be pretty good.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Some phone cards and a strategy guide I believe. All in Japan, obviously. I wouldn't mind getting the guide, but would need to order from Yahoo! Japan's auction site to get it.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Actually, play-asia.com, which I forgot to include in my list, has the Genesis guide in stock. They also list some pre-owned copies of games, including Walking School.

I've gotten my box o' stuff and will post its contents later.