What is your favorite Lunar Monster?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by AnimeJei »

Those are all great, I kind of liked the razor wolf with their spin attack. Yeah, Nipple Yanker was the ultimate.. also the giant fireballs! I think there was a couple variations of them... maybe Evil Wisp? They also chased Hiro and Ruby at the beginning of EB.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Inferno Ghouls or something like that.

I keep meaning to do a chart of monsters which appear in multiple games but even if I had all the images (which would be kind of necessary, I think), they're a pain to manage. Another thing in the list of stuff I'd like to have in the Encyclopedia eventually.

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

My favorites were the albino baboon and Yettie (sp?) in Lunar 2 EB
I drew a picture of them in 5th grade and the guys loved it. :P Oh, and I also loved Goblins in the forest. :D

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Yes! Albino Babboons!

Also, a group of mummies with a single mummy leader of a different color is a bit of a Lunar staple. And of course the octogon-shaped mirrors that bounce their attacks off each other.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Eh, Wyndhams where fun too ya know. Man, who would have thought that beating the living crap out of Wyndhams would have been so fun. :D <- NOT SARCASM EITHER! Seriously, I relieved a great deal pent up maddness. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Theta
Nanza Bandit

Re: What is your favorite Lunar Monster?

Post by Theta »

The Black Dragon Fiend was pretty cool. Being so thin helped balance out Blue and White.
Dokken does not like chicken, and wants to destroy it. Protect your chicken from Dokken.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

I've always like the Ice Pup/Ice Mongrel. It's like "Awww, how cute!" then when they "bark/scream/screech" at you it's "Dear God!! Bad doggie-thing! Bad!"
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

ghaleon12
Meribian Merchant

Post by ghaleon12 »

Not sure about favorite but the monsters in Zophar's Domain in the original were pretty good, and tough as well lol. One was called Angel something, lobbed this AE explosives that sucked hard.

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

sorry to bring up a REALLY old post but....Chaos Lord (i think..the ones in the Black Dragon's keep sssc)
and...the Black Dragon from TSS